54

*Della's POV*
I'm ready to kick some ass today! We trained and went over the plan several times and calculated a series of risks. At least ten of them were about me. Hey, I understand the caution here but at least give me some credit!
I was looking at everyone, reading their faces, and most of them were afraid. Not of the battle, but of me.
We were all ready to go but there was someone I needed to see before I left.
I walked into the hall where they have the cells, more like cages, for dangerous mutants.
“I hope you know what you'll be walking into when you get there,” Garrett stated when he saw me.
“I can handle myself. Geez, what's everyone's problem?,” I snapped. “Everyone thinks I'm a loose cannon.”
Garrett’s voice turned dark when he spoke again. “Valentín is a monster and he will do anything to get you back. Anything to get a rise out of you. You know that.”
“I do.”
“When you have him. Do not hesitate! Don't risk the lives of your team for one person, no matter who it is!”
I nodded. “Thanks for the pep talk.”
Jackie was watching me, silently assessing me. “Be careful.”
“Is there anything else I should know about this cocksucker?”
Garrett laughed. “Make him suffer.”
I winked at them. “I can't think of any other way.”

*Valentín’s POV*
“She is on her way! Your job is simple! Take her out first, but I want her alive! If any of you kill her, you will all be dealt with! She is top priority! Any questions?”
“What about her friends?”
I grinned. “Kill them.”
I started to walk away from the group when Démon approached me.
“What do you mean we can’t kill her! She’s caused us so many problems we should just end her when we have the chance!”
I turned around and smacked her in the face. “Do not talk to me that way! And do not talk about Ružový that way!”
“But-.”
I smacked her again. I will not be disrespected and no one talks about my beautiful Ružový like that. I walked away from Démon and headed outside to wait for Ružový.