48

(I'm so sorry everyone! I didn't know Wattpad wasn't publishing some of my chapters. Here's a short one, if it even publishes😡 I've tried 16 times now.)

*Della’s POV*
Fuck! Fuck all of this pain. Those fucking Hydra bastards! When I'm completely healed I'm gonna burn the whole Hydra institution to the ground! All of my powers were raging inside of me at once causing them to hasten the healing process. I was in critical condition, not even, I almost died! The blast knocked me down a few floors and all of the debris from the top floor fell on top of me. I was crushed, severely burned, and stabbed with a fucking steel pole! Oh, hell no! They have no idea what's coming for them! I tried to move some of my limbs but I couldn't because of the severity of the burns I had on my body. So I waited and plotted.

Poor Bucky, must be worried. They have to believe that I'm still alive, I mean, come on, a bomb? It's gonna take a lot more than that to kill me. I looked around to see if there was anything I could use, maybe a phone to call Bucky. There wasn't much, just piles of brick and plaster. I moved debris out of the way with Wanda's abilities but there still wasn't a phone from what I could see.

After all of my fucking burns healed I took the steel pole out of my shoulder. I screamed and cried for a few minutes, the wound started to close up as soon as it was out. All I have to do now is wait for the bottom half of my right leg to grow back, some of my scalp, my right hand, and some of my midsection. I couldn't go back just yet looking like this.
What should I do? Should I go and find that little bitch that's working for them? Little Suzy. Or go to the new Avenger’s base and let them know I was alive? I wouldn't be long. The little girl isn't going anywhere. Oh, yeah. I'm definitely going to kill the little bitch. She's not gonna see me coming.