11

In the middle of the night, I got up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I looked over at my phone. It was 1:33! Someone better be fucking dying!
"Who is it!"
"It's Captain America," a voice sounded on the other side of the door. Strange.
I opened the door to two buff guys. One was holding a tape recorder. They grabbed me instantly. I was about to call upon electricity when they poked my arm with something sharp. It was a syringe filled with fluid that knocked me out instantly.

I awoke some hours later, strapped from head to toe in a chair. Great. Just then a man walked in. He was tall, black hair slicked back, and if I was being honest, handsome.
"Hello."
I didn't answer.
"It's only common courtesy that you also say, hello."
"It's only common courtesy that you have your guest unbound." When someone is so good looking like him, there's gotta be an underlying problem. He's an ass.
"Guest? No, no, no. You will be here for as long as this war takes, Ružový."
"What war?" I ignored the obvious pet name.
"The war to take over the world of course, Ružový." Just then the guard next to him shouted, "hail Hydra!"
So I'm stuck with these lunatics. I used Wanda's ability to sense who he was. Apparently his name is Valentín and he's one of the leaders of the Hydra regent in North America. Great, just great! I started to summon electricity.
"Uh, uh, uh. I wouldn't want to do that if I were you, Ružový." He made a show of it by taking a gun out and pointing it at me. The guard also took out his gun.
"What do you want from me then?"
"To make a weapon out of you of course."
"Why me?"
"Because, Ružový, you have gifts like no one else. Special abilities that no other person has."
Crap. How did they know about me? What are they gonna do? Tests? Wove me into some kind of human weapon?
"You can try. But you won't get anything out of me."
Valentín laughed and leaned in really close. "Ružový. We will beat you down to nothing. By the end of your training you won't remember what your name is," he stroked my cheek with his knuckles. Ugh.
He gave me one last look and left the room. The guard stayed. I started to struggle with the leather straps when a thought occurred to me. I zapped the guard out with an powerful electrical current. Nice! Then I took the time to take the straps off of me with Wanda's ability. Once I was out I got up and searched the guard. I grabbed his gun and a set of keys. Using Wanda's power, I sneaked into the guard's mind to gather information on my whereabouts. Turns out we're in Virginia. At an unmarked location with other mutants. I slowly pulled an illusion over myself to look like him and walked out of the room.

In the room across from me, Daniel was there bound to a chair as well.
I worked on his binds as quickly as I could. "Daniel, sweety. You need to wake up now."
He slowly rose to. "Where? How?"
"No time now we need to leave."
We got up and walked out of the room.
"You need to get out of here. Go alert the Avengers. Straight down this hall turn left and through those double doors."
"Who are you?"
"It's me, Della. Now hurry up and get out of here while you can!"
He left without another word. I went to the next room. I quickly scanned the mutant's mind to find out if he was hostile. He has the ability to camouflage his entire body. He was a dark skinned man, tall, and he had dreads.
"Hey dude, we need to get you out of here now." His name is Royal.
I unstrapped his binds and slowly stood him up.
"Why are you helping me?"
I quickly dropped the illusion so I could show him my face.
"I'm just like you."
His eyes widened.
"Go down this hall, turn left, and through those double doors."
He left but not before he camouflaged himself to the color of the walls.
Just one more person to save. There was a darkness manipulator who was a really cool chick with black hair and a lip ring. Her name is Jackie.
"Maybe we can be friends when this is
over," I whispered to her before she left.
I ran into another guard but I took care of him by punching him in the jaw.
"Ružový! I told you not to escape!"
Crap!
I turned around to see Valentín fuming with anger. I started to summon darkness when I was hit over the head from behind.

I woke up drenched in water. Then someone threw more water onto my face. I jerked around but I couldn't move. I was so cold.
"Ružový. Since you have disobeyed my orders you will be subjected to hearing the screams of the people you helped."
I could hear them. Wailing and screaming in agony.
"You will get the same treatment as well. So they know not to trust such a weak little girl." He left the room. Leaving me alone to listen to their screams.
"I'm sorry!," I shouted. "I'm so sorry!"
Just then a guard came in and slapped me in the face. "Shut up!"
I sat there stunned. I couldn't summon electricity because I was drenched in water. I tried using Wanda's ability instead. I was unbuckling one of the straps when the same guard came in and punched me in the stomach. I was trying to catch my breath when he called out.
"Send in the Subduer!"
Oh god. Just then a very tall dude walked in. He had his head down and his shoulders hunched. He also had a mop of dark brown curly hair.
"Hurry up!," the guard nudged him with his gun. He still didn't look up when he lifted his hand up. I blocked his powers from hurting me. I reached into the guard's mind and knocked him out. The boy was startled.
"What the-!?"
"You have your tricks, I have mine asshole!"
Stunned he thrusted his hand out again. Nothing. I slipped into his mind and subdued him. I searched his mind for information on his person. His real name is Garrett. He has the ability to make his victims fall asleep for a short amount of time. The Human Chloroform. Just when I was about to undo all of the straps Valentín came back in and stunned me with a really big taser.
"Ružový! I warned you!"
I was shaking all over when he called in another guy. I tried to call upon my powers but I was so out of it I didn't know what I was doing. The guy who came in was this bald buff dude. He had tattoos all over his body. You don't scare me buddy. He grabbed the taser from the table and gave me one last taze before getting to work. On the table he brought in was a set of sharp knives, and gloves. He went to work. Lifting up my shirt to have access to my stomach, he began to cut. The pain was a bit bearable so I grunted when he sliced. The guy smiled. "Don't worry we will find something that will break you." He started to cut against my forearm but still nothing from me. Valentín came over to me and tased me again. Once I stopped shaking, Baldy tried again with the knives.
"Don't worry, we'll get somewhere." He then took a pack of, what I guessed was salt, and poured it onto the wound. I hissed in pain.
"You mother-! Ugh!" Then he pulled out a flask and began to pour liquor on the wound.
"Ughhhh!!" That stings like a bitch! But no matter what I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of the pain I was in. He smirked clearly impressed.
"She has a high pain tolerance. Let us bring in the shocks and see if she'll behave."
They threw a bucket of water on me again and tased me one more time before leaving. The machine they brought in had a lot of wires hooked up to it. Electroshock. Crap.

Current Status:
Take powers
Block abilities/Sense them/Suppress them
Captain America's abilities
Create illusions
Pietro and Wanda Maximoff's powers
Create smoke
Electricity
Darkness manipulation
Camouflage