45

“Wake up everyone! Let's start heading out!,” Natasha needs to chill. I got up and stumbled over to my bag to pull out the clothes I was gonna wear for the fight. I had on a tight black tank top and leggings because come on I'm gonna be doing a lot of running and I will not stand for a thigh rash. Also a nice pair of running shoes. Since I'll be creating an illusion to keep everyone occupied I needed to be comfortable if a fight breaks out.
When I walked out everyone was staring at me. "What?"
"I thought you were going to go in a disguise?," Steve replied.
"When we get to the place I'll be changing."

“Della will be the distraction for this mission. With her variety of abilities she will be able to keep the workers outside occupied. We will all be wearing these ear pieces so we can communicate with each other. If anyone gets hurt we'll report back to Della and she will come to aid us,” Natasha prepped us before we took off to make sure nothing felt off in the team and everyone was ok. “Any questions?”
No one said anything. We all knew what our jobs are and were confident. I'm hoping to kick some ass on this mission.

Me and Pietro ran there to make sure there were no surprises, really glad I put those leggings on, while the rest of the team came in on borrowed motorcycles. Ever since these people took to this abandoned town it's been closed to tourists and people have been disappearing.
The sky was starting to darken when we finally met up.
“No snipers or cameras outside of this area,” Pietro walked up to us.
“I didn't sense any mutant's while I was here,” I reported.
“That's good. Are you ready to start?,” Cap asked looking at me.
“I was born ready.” I took a step back from them while I "changed". With my abilities I now wore a corset with black leather pants and high heels, an eye patch so it would make them harder to identify me. I also changed my hair, half red half black, just like the most badass chick I know, Harley Quinn.
The whole team was shocked when I was finished.
I turned away from them and got up the steps. Once I was in the clearing where the workers were in started to shout. “Who wants to see a show? Come on out, who wants to see some crazy shit!” I said this all in Italian and in English. There were some guards and people working about when I got up there. Everyone turned when they heard me shout. I made the illusion of chains with fire at the ends of them and started to swing them. People started coming towards me and hooting. In my earpiece I could hear the twins laughing. I heard Steve chuckle. “Good work, Della.”
I saw them slip into the building unnoticed. I kept my act up while I strained to hear conversations. I heard men and some women talking about me in a sexual way. I heard that they were gonna contact the captain so he could come see this. Nothing too exciting yet. I made the fire burn brighter which made people step back from me. I don't need one of them to try and harass me. I broadened my senses and yet I still couldn't find anything useful.
“Find anything yet,” I whispered.
“Nothing,” the twins replied.
“I found room with files. I'll look under P for Projects and so on,” at least Steve was making progress.
“Oh my god!,” Nat whispered to herself.
“What's going on Natasha?,” Steve asked.
“I thought I saw. Never mind it was just a rat,” she laughed.
“Are you sure Natasha?,” I questioned.
“Yeah, I'm fine.”
So that's what I sound like when I'm lying. We didn't say anything else. Steve was still in the file room and the twins were still snooping about. People were starting to feel bored so I turned the heat up a little. Using my illusion abilities, I extinguished the chains and took two rods out from my back pocket and lit them. Casting the illusion of a flask I poured liquor into my mouth and spat at the flame. People applauded. I was buzzing. More people started to show up, it was great. I spat fire a couple of more times before I started to juggle three fire blazing clubs. People were loving me! I've always wanted to learn how to juggle. What's funny about the illusion ability is that I was actually walking around the workers. They all and their eyes on the illusion version of me.
“How are you holding up, Della?,” Steve asked.
“I haven't gotten any useful information yet.”
Speak of the devil, the captain of this place came out and started shouting. “What's all the commotion, huh?” He strutted over towards the crowd I gathered. Once he got close enough I slipped into his mind.
His name is Rico. He's working on creating people with abilities. Oh, goddess. So many bodies buried on this ground. Only five successors. The little girl named Suzy is one of them. Shit. Two went awol and ended up dead. There are three out there right now. One in Asia, second one is in the US, and the last one is in Africa. I wanted to see if he had any information on me so I went deeper, simultaneously switching up my fire act. He knew about me and my abilities. He was the one sending all of those people to the tower to retrieve me. I slipped out of his mind.
“Get back to work! You! Get out of here!,” he started to shout at "me".
“Can we attack?,” I spoke into the earpiece.
“What are you talking about, Della?,” Natasha responded first.
“He's the one who's been sending the people to the tower. He knows I'm there,” I kept my act up while I crept closer to the guy.
“We don't have any proof, Della,” Steve yelled.
“Yes we do. Take him out, Della,” Natasha jumped in.
I dropped the illusion and quickly knocked him out from behind. The whole attack started a whole chain reaction, everyone came at me with weapons and guns. I gave out a battle cry and attacked with a huge grin on my face. I punched, stabbed, and kicked my way through the crowd.
“We're on our way, Della!”
I was so caught up and overwhelmed by all of these people coming at me. So overwhelmed that I didn't notice the punch coming at my face. Or the second one or the knife. I staggered back, momentarily blinded by the pain. The guy had broken my nose and I will most likely have a black eye in the morning. I let out a scream and went back into battle. Blood gushing down my nose and one eye out of service, all in all, I was kicking ass! It was all a blur. A violence and fun filled blur. I was still kicking ass when the gang finally arrived to help me. It only lasted a few minutes though. I looked around, looking for anyone else to beat up, but there was no one left. Steve grabbed the leader and cuffed him.
“You got a little,” Pietro pointed at his nose but he meant the blood coming from mine.
“Oh,” I took my nose and fixed it back in place with a pop. “Thanks.” There was obviously blood down my face and my neck but at least my nose wasn't broken.
“Um, Della. You have a knife sticking out of your back,” Wanda was wide eyed.
“What!”
Natasha came over to me and pulled it out quickly.
“Thanks. Et tu Brute,” I laughed hard while I healed the wound, no one laughed with me. “Hey, that was a quality joke!”
They all looked at me with concern. I shrugged. “Does anyone need anything healed?,” I asked around once I healed myself. They all shook their heads no. Everyone was still eyeing me, it's probably the blood or the huge amount of people I had taken out before they arrived. We gathered everything we needed and left. We'll have to cut the trip short.
I changed and got cleaned up in the back of the jet. I left my hair red and black I was feeling the look. My eyes had changed as well.

(While writing I realized that it would suck if someone had to fight in a tight corset and leather pants so I had to change it around)