50

*Della's POV*

I feel so great! Hot mama, I feel rejuvenated and ready to take on some Hydra scum! My body felt great and whole once again. I looked at the parts of my body that were blown off, now they feel smooth as hell. I sped off to the store and "bought" a new pair of running pants, shoes, and a t-shirt. Even though it was cold out, late November chill, I had a fire of vengeance burning inside of me. I knew where the little bitch was so I ran there. Within two minutes I was outside of her house. It was a plain farm house basically in the middle of nowhere. There weren't neighbors for miles. She was inside, alone, obviously the witch lied when she said she had family because I could hear only her thoughts. I strolled up and kicked down the door to find the dead bodies of a small family lying on the floor.
"Oh where, oh where, has the little bitch gone? Oh where, oh where, could she be?," I sang aloud, being merciful went out the fucking window when she had me killed and almost killed my friends. Walking around the house I found trails of paper, garbage and a bunch of other crap.
"You could've at least cleaned up the place, darling. It's a disaster."
She sprang out of a closet and tried to attack me but I suppressed all of her abilities and threw her to the floor.
"Is this how you treat your guests?"
"Get out of my house! Get away from me!," she wailed.
"Your house? I believe this house once belonged to that family that's dead on the living room floor."
She threw her hands out at me and tried to mutter a spell incantation but nothing came out.
I tisked and leaned down to her level on the floor. "Now, now. Let's talk this out, and maybe I'll let you live."
"Fuck you!," she spat at my face.
I used pain induction and let her writhe in the worst case of period cramps you would never hope for. She was screaming in agony while I washed my face. Suddenly, she stopped. I looked down at her to see she had fallen unconscious. She was breathing harshly. I smiled.
"Don't mess with me," I sang. "Now. Let's see what's really under this illusion you've created for yourself." I looked into her mind and found a spell that would make her true form show through. This little bitch was actually a woman in her early thirties, long black hair, tall and slender.
"I knew it!," I jumped up with glee. I grabbed her body and tied her to a chair while I kept a hold on her abilities and walked around the house. There was nothing upstairs so I went down to the basement. It looked like a giant meth lab expect no meth. There were spell books, papers, test tubes, Bunsen burners, and bottles of wine strewn about. "Ha! Imagine that. A little alcoholic." There were photos of me and the Avengers, a tv playing the news, a small disposable phone and a few weapons lying about. I went through all of her stuff and found out that she was still working for Hydra. She's been telling them about our whereabouts and keeping tabs on me. I heard a groan upstairs and some whimpering.
"I'll be up in a minute, sugar!," I shouted. I organized all of the stuff downstairs and packed it all up. You bet your sweet ass I'm taking it all. I zipped upstairs and found some suitcases and a small backpack to put it all in. I put the spell books and the stuff they had on me into the back pack. The Avengers can have the rest of it.
I put that bags outside and went over to the lady. "So. Are you gonna talk to me now? Or do I have to force it out of you?," I sent a small wave of pain to let her know what I meant.
She groaned. "Ok! Ok! I'll talk!"
I grinned. "Good! Who's working with you?"
She hesitated so I threw another wave of cramps at her. She doubled over and threw up. "Stop! Please!"
"Then talk!"
"Garrett! He's working for Hydra! And that girl named Jackie! They are working for me! For Hydra!," she cried out.
I was hurt. Jackie? My friend Jackie? The one who defended me? That Jackie? This is some crap.
"Anything else I need to know about?"
"It's all in my notes downstairs and on the phone! Please! Let me go, please!"
"Sorry, love, I can't. Yet." I slipped inside her mind and went through all of the important information she had on all of us. Garrett was behind the photos and he was sending out information on us. That pen he always carries with him is actually a camera. He was a dead man to begin with for drugging me but now he's gonna be beat to a pulp by me when I go back. I still can't get over the fact that Jackie was in on this.
Once I was finished in there I went back to my body and sighed.
"I'll make your death quick since you helped me out." I didn't give her a chance to argue before I stopped her heart from beating. She slumped in her chair.
"Damn. This does suck. I don't like killing people but when they're a threat to me and my friends. What are you gonna do?" I turned the stove on and used my air ability to make the fire start faster, the place went up in flames in seconds. I walked out and grabbed the suitcases.
After the whole place burned down, I put it out and used the wind to stop the smoke from reaching the skies. I didn't want people to see smoke and call 911. I grabbed my luggage and ran to New York.

I arrived outside of the huge building complex and ran inside. I put my bags down and sucked in a deep breath.
"I'm back!"
I felt a quick breeze run past me. The world itself seemed to move so slowly when he rushed up at me. Pietro enveloped me in a warm embrace.
"Stop disappearing," he whispered.
"Sorry. It's becoming a terrible habit," I laughed out.
Damn. I missed this son of a bitch. His smirk and cockiness. He tightened his grip around me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Before I could even react he was gone in a flash. Leaving me to the mercy of a stampeding Bucky.

After two bone crushing hugs from Bucky and Thor, I gave them the lowdown on what happened to me. From the explosion, healing my body, and to the interrogation with the "little girl". I told them everything about what happened except the part where I killed her. I told them she attacked me and I had to defend myself.
When I saw Garrett I ran up to him and socked him. He fell back on his ass. I didn't give him a chance to react to me coming back. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the makeshift prison they had in this building. I also grabbed Jackie and threw her in their too.
"What are you doing?," Fury exclaimed.
"They're working for Hydra. The little bitch told me all about them. See for yourself she's been calling them on that phone."
Everyone was in shock. I couldn't believe it either. "You should find some stuff in those suitcases too. I'm gonna go settle in, I've had a very long trip." Before they could say anything I whipped past them and went to my room. Once I was inside though I knew it wasn't a room. I can't catch a fucking break! I placed the spell books inside of my closet, after this little talk I'll go through it. I walked out of my room and went straight to Fury's office.
"I'll give you one chance to explain," I stated.
"What's this about now, Della?"
I smiled. "Wrong answer." I lifted him up and out of his chair. "Tell me what you did and I won't strangle the life out of you."
Just then one of his agents came in and shouted at me to put him down. When I didn't she shot me.
I threw out my hand and slammed her against the wall too. "Time is ticking, Fury." I felt the bullet remove itself and heard it clatter to the floor.
"It's a cage. It's designed to withstand multiple abilIties. If you get out of control it will seal up."
I dropped them both to the floor. "You know what happens when you put a person in a cage. A monster comes out."
I stalked out but not before I gave Agent Hill a swift punch in the shoulder. She shot me?! What the hell!