3

After some calls and a good talking to they left me alone in the room once again. I'm guessing they're gonna go find someone new to interrogate me. I was going to be cooperative but if they're gonna be using powers against me then why should I come calmly.
I was about to doze off when this beautiful red haired women walked through the door. Black Widow. My woman crush Wednesday. Stunning as always she was wearing a nice black jacket, fitted jeans, and boots to die for.
"Hello," she said coolly taking a seat to face me.
"Hi," I sighed in awe leaning forward.
"You've been causing a ruckus today haven't you?"
"Yet I haven't moved from my seat or left this room since I got here."
She smirked. "Why haven't you tried to escape?"
"Plenty of logical reasons."
She paused. "I see." She stared at me intensely. Eyeing me like I was about pull something out and shank her. I would never harm her but if she tries something I will.
"I would like to ask you a few questions- Del-"
"Just Della."
I nodded giving her a smile. I never used my real name. I always told people my name is Delana. Knowing what these people were capable of they probably knew my real name. I suppressed my fear and leaned back into my chair.
"Let's start with the basics. What are your capabilities?"
"A woman never reveals her secrets," I said smiling giving her a playful wink.
She gave me a look.
"Well unless you want to be tortured and studied I suggest you tell us."
"You guys would really do that?"
"If we have to we will."
"Is Steve Rogers ok with that?"
"Why are you asking?"
"That's not very American of you. Well then again we fight wars and torture people for information. We also kill and bully people different from us, so what do I know?"
She stared at me. Unblinking.
"It's the truth, no?"
Just then her eyes flicked to the door when this tall dark skinned man came in. He had a sick eye patch on.
"Miss Del-"
"Just Della."
"Della, if you don't start cooperating I'm afraid we'll have to label you as hostile."
"I was gonna be a good citizen until someone started using their powers on me. If I had known I was gonna be attacked by my own kind I would've fought those two guys taking me in."
One rule I had for myself was to never harm another mutant unless they harmed me first.
"How did you know?"
"It's one of my many powers."
"Many?," Natasha asked eyeing me.
"Well technically four but hey who's counting?," I lied.
"What are they?," the man asked leaning forward.
"Uh, uh, uh," I said shaking my head. "You tell that lady who is violently pushing her powers on me to give it a rest and I'll talk."
The man turned to the mirror and nodded. I saw stitched into his jacket was the name Fury. So the famous Nick Fury.
Finally I felt her get off my shoulders.
"Now I'll talk," I said putting my legs back up on table.
"What are your abilities?"
"Let's see I can suppress and block other mutant's powers and create illusions," I said proudly.
"I thought you said you had four abilities?," Natasha asked clearly on edge.
"Every girl's gotta have her secrets, right?," I said giving her a wink. They stood there silent.
"Just answer me this. Are the other ones dangerous?"
"Just one when provoked." Just then a shiver wracked my body so I growled and turned on the Block. "Ha! I knew I couldn't trust you guys. Everything I just said was a lie! Have fun with that."
They looked astonished.
"What happened," Natasha stood and yelled into the ear piece.
"Like you don't know."
"What's going on?," Fury shouted.
I was seething. "Why don't you ask that bitch on the other side of that mirror? Yeah, you can try, honey, but I got you by the balls right now so stop your shit!"
I heard banging again from the room next door. Fury left the room and I heard him yelling at the girl. She was yelling back at him. I heard 'that bitch' and started to laugh. Then I heard steps outside of the door. I thought she was gonna walk away but she flipped me the bird.
"Bye, sweetie," I yelled.

Current Status:
Take abilities
Block abilities/Sense them/Suppress them
Captain America's abilities
Create illusions