22

I couldn't fully remember who I was for a month. I only remembered bits and pieces of who I was, like the extent of my abilities. The day of my "almost escape" was a living hell. I was still disoriented and in pain. It was like Valentín told everyone what I had done and it was Beat Up Della Week.
They didn't even give me a chance to recover from the electroshock, they just threw me out of the room and into the small gym. There was a new trainer there since Bucky wasn't and he put us to do this grueling workout routine. We ran, lifted weights, ran some more, and finally battle combat. We were told to fight one another until our opponent was knocked unconscious.
"Disable your opponent. Make sure they are down. Fight. Fight until your knuckles bleed," Buff Guy walked around us trying to size us up. That wasn't really his name but I didn't care to learn his real one. "Use your powers, if necessary. If you let them know what you are it will compromise the whole mission."
"What if we kill them before they can speak?," Malia gloated.
Buff Guy chuckled with her. "I will not tolerate your attitude today! One more step out of line and I will not hesitate to cut your throat open!"
She rolled her eyes.
"I want Gail and Ružový to fight first."
I strolled up to the mat as did Gail. I stretched my legs out and took a fighting stance. I had the Block on, incase she tries to swap minds with me. She swung her fist first but I was faster so I kicked her away from me. She grunted but quickly shook it off and came at me again. I was really quick and swift in my movements so she couldn't get a single punch in. I threw a hard right hook at her, breaking her nose. She fell to the floor holding her bleeding nose and struggled to get up. I kicked her in the gut for good measure.
"Get up, you coward! Come on! Don't let her win!," Malia yelled at her.
Gail got up but staggered over to me. She tried to throw one more punch in before she finally collapsed. She was alive though.
"Malia, now!," Buff Guy shouted while dragging Gail away.
She came at me fast and quick. Throwing punches and kicks but not once hitting me. I was bombarded with the way she moved around me so she was able to land a punch to my face. She started to laugh but when she saw my face quickly healing she stepped away from me. I ran at her and pushed her to the ground. I threw as many punches as I could get in until she found purchase and threw me off of her. She took a knife out from her back pocket and stabbed me in the arm, using Kellin's ability I pulled it out and threw back at her. Into her arm. She screamed while I quickly healed the wound. Kellin was laughing in the background. This was getting tiresome so while she threw a tantrum I knocked her out with one swift punch. Kellin didn't give me a chance to recover when he attacked me putting me in a headlock. I struggled a bit but I relaxed and when he loosened up I took the chance to flip him over onto his back. I threw my body down onto his, knocking the breath out of his lungs. While he struggled for air I punched him hard in the face, putting him to bed. I stretched my neck and my arms. This was pointless. I looked over at the instructor. He was trying to process what had just happened.
"Congratulations, Ružový. You may go rest," Buff Guy laughed.

That night they tried to break into my room and kill me. I was well aware of the fact that they might so I was ready when they came pounding at my door. I was holding the door closed with all of my strength.
"Open up you bitch!," Malia screamed.
"You didn't ask nicely," I laughed.
She screamed some more before Kellin tried to kick the door down. I was terrified but I wouldn't let them know that. After they struggled with the door for awhile they left but not before threatening me.
"You're worthless, and ugly," Malia shouted.
"Sleep with one eye open, cow!," Gail laughed.
"Wait till you fall asleep, bitch! I'll come in there and you'll wish you had died this afternoon," Kellin yelled.
I was absolutely terrified. I was crying to myself softly and wishing for them to leave. I was so terrified!
I shouldn't care what they say or think about me but you can't help but think about it. I looked down at myself. Sure I was a curvy girl but that didn't matter.
I was still holding the door closed when I heard someone knock softly on my door. It was Ansel.
"Go away," I choked.
"I. Can I talk to you?," he whispered.
I looked into his mind to see if his intentions were to harm me or not. They were not so I opened the door slowly and looked at him. He looked at me, pity written on his face. I let him in and stood by the door incase they came back.
"What do you want?," I whispered.
"I mean no harm, I wanted to warn you. They will not stop. They will hurt you and there's nothing you can do about it except fight back."
I nodded. "I know. Where were you today?"
"I was out on a mission."
I was tapping my foot and he kept looking at the floor. He looked like he wanted to say something else but decided against it. He nodded towards the door and stepped out. That night I slept with my back against the door. I lost all hope of the Avengers ever finding me. I just hope Bucky is ok. Though, with him gone there is no chance of me getting out of here alive.