20

*Della's POV*
The next morning I woke up to insistent knocking on my door.
"What!?," I yelled.
"Get up!," an unfamiliar voice countered.
I groaned. God, it's like no one sleeps around here. I sat up and looked around my room. There was nothing different about it except the new clothes placed there. There was a jacket, gloves, pants, a black shirt, underwear, and some boots.
I walked out of the room, newly dressed, and checked to see if my neighbor was awake as well. He was. I waited for him because I didn't know where to go. When he got out of his room he looked down at me.
"What?, he questioned with his gruff voice.
"I have no idea where I am going so I would like to know where we are headed."
He quirked his eyebrow and turned to close his door. "Today we will see what you can do."
Great another show. The last one got me kidnapped so maybe the Avengers will bust in here and save me.
He guided me towards the cafeteria. We ate breakfast and walked back to the gym. The group I met yesterday was there also another group of people as well. Some were trainers and guards, but the rest were captains or people who worked for Hydra. I turned the Block on.
"Ruový! Would you please show us your capabilities, Valentín announced from across the room.
"I can't really say no, so."
I told myself not to let them know I have so many powers, especially the one's my friends had. So I did the basics. I asked for a volunteer, Kellin accepted and I stopped his abilities. I showed them the illusion trick, shot an electrical current at a test dummy, and showed off Steve's abilities. I left the twins abilities out, if I showed them they would know where the twins are. After the act, I stood there waiting.
Some of the people there started clapping but Valentín threw a hand up silencing them. "That's not all. Go on, Ruový. Show them everything."
Crap. I shouldn't have attempted to use Jackie's abilities that one time I tried to escape.
"What do you mean? That's it," I questioned.
He grinned at me but in his mind he was fuming. "You know what I'm talking about."
Mentally I flinched. "No, I don't."
He laughed and walked over to me. He grabbed me by the arm, digging his nails into my skin. If you behave you can rest the rest of the day, ok? If you don't," he made it clear by digging his nails harder into my arm, drawing blood. He walked away. They just need a little coaxing, is all.
I took a deep breath and started with Jackie's ability to control darkness, then Royal's camo skills, Irene's laser beams, and then Daniel's power to create smoke. After I finished everyone was clapping wildly and yelling. I looked away and saw Bucky's face. I knew I had done a terrible thing but it was the only way. They all crowded around Valentín to talk to him about possibly buying me. Buying me like some product! They walked out leaving me alone with the group of people I met yesterday.
"What are you doing!?," Malia yelled shoving me hard in the shoulder.
I turned to face her with an innocent smile upon my face. "What do you mean?"
"You know what she means," Kellin came over now.
"Is it something you turn on with your hands, or mind?," that's when Gail grabbed my hand. Very quickly, my eyes turned the milky white color like hers. Now I could swap minds with people. She saw my eyes glow so she retracted her hand.
"Mind."
I began to walk away when another person grabbed my hand.
"We're not finished with you!," Malia shouted.
I didn't turn around to look at her because I could feel my eyes changing. They went pitch black but then their normal magenta color.
"What else do you want from me?," I asked in frustration.
"Is that all you can do?"
"Yes," I lied.
"I don't believe you."
"That's your problem," I turned to walk away.
I was almost through those doors when I was grabbed from behind and placed into a chokehold. "How are you doing this? Tell me!," Kellin threatened.
I put my hand on his, granting myself with his power, and zapped him. Hard.
"You bitch!," he yelled backing away from me.
"Don't you ever fucking touch me again!"
His hand was singed. I took this as a chance to dart out of the gym. Once inside my room I breathed easily. I felt suddenly scared and anxious. What if they come in here and try to kill me in my sleep. I guess I'll have to kill them. I have their powers anyways. Just to be sure I put my bed against the door. That was done so I sat down on my bed. I took one small breath when I started to cry.

Current Status:
Take powers
Block abilities/Sense them/Suppress them
Captain America's abilities
Create illusions
Pietro and Wanda Maximoff's powers
Create smoke
Electricity
Darkness manipulation
Camouflage
Healer
Laser beams
Siren Song
Fear Manifestation
Levitation
Mind swap