17

Two days have passed since the Avengers dropped by. We've been planning, eating, and sleeping. You can't really do much in a room with five other people. Yesterday Valentín asked for me to meet him in his office. When I went down there I was surprised to see Bucky in there as well. I held in the urge to flinch. I don't want them to see how scared I was but if I'm gonna get my ass kicked again I will kill Valentín right here. Bucky walked over to me not meeting my eyes and handed to me a thick blanket and pillow all bundled up.
"If you stay loyal, Ružový, you will get more gifts. Beautiful clothes, shoes, and weapons of your choosing. Anything you want."
I've always wanted a sugar daddy but not like this. I turned to leave but he stopped me.
"Ružový. If any of you are planning to escape, just know that, I will kill them all and make you watch."
I glared at him and walked out before he could say something else. When I walked back into the room all conversation ceased.
"What did he say?," Jackie asked eyeing my bundle.
I tossed it into my corner and stood by the door with my back to them. I didn't want to see their faces when I told them. "He said that if we're planning anything he will kill you all.”
"What about you?," Daniel questioned.
"He said he'll make me watch," I mumbled. They all knew he trusted me because I was the most powerful but it hurt. It hurt them to know some girl is worth more than the five of them combined. It made made me feel guilty.
"We're gonna have to whisper now. Keep it low-key. I will not let anything happen to you guys," I told them confidently.
They nodded but I knew they were scared. I went over to my spot to sit down when the door opened abruptly. Valentín walked through with a guard. I panicked thinking he heard my speech when he spoke. "We have finally made it to headquarters everyone. You will be going to sleep for a bit so you don't cause any trouble," the guard came at us quickly with six needles. One by one we were put to sleep.

                     *Steve's POV*
Today's the day the boat lands. We gathered the twins, Natasha, Clint, Tony, and a few agents. We had to leave Thor and Vision behind because they would stand out too much. Thor was very upset, I can still hear him shouting. “I wish to go! You know I would be able to take her as quickly as I could! I DEMAND TO GO!!" We had to calm him down before we left. I wasn't the only one on the team at a deep loss for Della. Once we packed the Quinjet with weapons we were ready to go. We disguised ourselves to look like civilians so we wouldn't give anything away.
We spotted the boat right away and went ahead of it so we would have time to land the jet, hide it, and go into position. Pietro was to search the boat as fast as he could once it docks. Once he finds them we attack.
"Everyone is in place. Maximoff, are you ready?," Natasha spoke through our earpieces.
"Yes."
"Alright."
We heard the fog horn sound from the boat which signaled that it was ready to unload. I felt a breeze of wind pass me then, he was off. It took Pietro a minute before he got back to us.
"I found the five others," he was out of breath. "She's not there! That guy, Valentín, wasn't there either. She's not here!"
We charged to the boat. The boat just docked how could he have taken her so quickly?
"Pietro, run a twenty mile radius around this place," Tony shouted into the earpiece.
"On it!"
We got to the boat and ran to the bunkers.They started shooting at us when we got closer. I dodged a few punches and had to hit some people before I got to the rooms. I opened a bunch of doors before I got to the right one. The five people we found hair samples on were there lying on the floor. I checked their pulses, alive. They probably knocked them out and only took Della. I tried waking them up but they wouldn't budge. Wanda burst through the door.
"They are alive, no?," she whispered.
"Yes they are."
"I can't find her!! I've looked everywhere!," Pietro shouted through the earpiece.
"Go farther! Keep looking!," I yelled back. One by one everyone came down to help me take these people to the Quinjet. Once they were safe inside we went back to search again and ask questions. No one saw anything. Wanda searched through their minds as well, nothing. Pietro kept calling in to tell us the same thing over and over again. He hadn't found her. He's practically searched the entire continent. It was late into the night when Pietro made it back. He was drenched in sweat and his shoes looked torn up. We tried to talk to him but he would only talk to his sister.
"Don't worry, Maximoff. We won't give up," I assured him. He only nodded. Where were they taking this girl?