Chapter 1. I

Those alien brains are gonna be mine. Mitchell was bidding for an item, obviously alien related, in an online auction. He suddenly heard the doorbell ring. He got up from his laptop and walked to the door to see who it was. A man was standing there holding an envelope.

"Are you Mitchell Hall?" asked the man in an emotionless tone.

"Yeah that's me." Mitchell replied, clearly annoyed.

"This is for you." said the man, handing him the envelope. He then walked away before Mitchell could respond. He opened the envelope anyways. Inside was a letter.

Greetings Mitchell Hall,

We have been informed that you are keen on exploring the field of aliens. We see that you have already gathered extensive knowledge from credible sources, a wonderful display of initiative. We are wondering if you would to join us for a seminar next week on the future of intelligent life on other planets. Enclosed in this envelope is a ticket to the island. We ask that you keep this secret as this is a top secret seminar.

We would be delighted if you were to attend.

Sincerely,

E.H.A

(Extraterrestrial Happenings Association)

P.S. Please refrain from further research about our association. We are very well protected, and your efforts would be in vain.

Mitchell looked inside the envelope to find that there actually was a ticket to said island. But there wasn't an address, just a code.

"How odd," he inquired, but he didn't give it a second thought. He was finally getting credited for his research! Immediately after resealing the envelope, so no one else could read it, he began packing his bags. 

AN: Hey there! Our group decided that we aren't going to publish the full chapter, but 2 parts of it. There are around 10 to 15 parts per chapter! We really would appreciate if you voted, commented and followed! ;)  Thanks again for checking out our book!