Chapter 5. I

The next couple days were just a long procession of boring events. The staff on the island were busy preparing for Henry's funeral. (Or so Kyle said. The remaining nine still have not noticed any signs of life besides Kyle and themselves.) Kyle had assigned the task of writing a eulogy to Maira, who was not pleased to be charged with serenading a dead corpse. She was fiddling with one of many sleek black fountain pens and had been doing so for the better part of the morning. Maira decided to pay Kal a visit to see if he had any details about Henry's death that could liven up the eulogy. At least I am not the one presenting it. That's Angela's job. Maira thought. She searched the name plaques on the doors until she spotted Kal's. But before she could knock, Kal burst out of the room, nearly knocking Maira onto the floor.

"Oh, my apologies!" Kal breathed hastily.

"Whats wrong? Why are you in such a hurry?" Maira inquired. Kal looked like he had seen a ghost. His eyes trailed up and down the hall, searching for the rest of the group. When he was sure they were nowhere in sight, Kal frowned.

"I know what killed Henry." He whispered.

"What is it? What killed Henry, what did you find?" Maira pressed. Kal looked at her dead in the eye and said two words.

"Cerbera Odollam."

AN: Hey guys, and girls, and whoever you are reading this! We are proud to announce we have hit 1.2K reads! YEAH! For people who were like me (until one of my friends enlightened me, 1.2K means over 1 thousand and 2 hundred)! We're really happy that people out there in the world actually care to read this book. We we first wrote it, we didn't believe that anyone was going to vote or comment on it. Even read it for a matter of fact. But hey, you proved us wrong! I'd like to say:

STAY AWESOME AND PEACE OUT!

Since you guys are awesome readers and you vote, comment and follow, we are publishing chapter 5 and 6 at the same time! So extra long update!

P.S. In case you are too lazy to read what I wrote above, comment, vote, and follow us! Oh, and enjoy!