Chapter 2. II

The first to arrive were Maira and Angela. When they both stepped on the plane, neither one was surprised. Maira thought that Angela was part of the B.L.U, and Angela thought that Maira was just another crazed fan who had somehow managed to get on the same plane as her. After getting seated, Angela quickly scrawled her signature on a napkin and handed it to Maira.

"What's this?" asked Maira, clearly disgusted.

"Don't you what my autograph?" replied Angela.

"Uh, no."

"But I'm Angela Ryoo, everyone wants my autograph!"

"Everyone except me!" exclaimed Maira. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Well, I'm here to pay a visit to all my fans at the K-pop exhibition that is suppose to be here"

"Well first of all, you have gotten the wrong place because this is where the business assembly was held," Maira clarified, "and second, what the hell is K-Pop?"

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT KPOP!?!??!?" Angela yelled in disgust. "HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK ALL YOUR LIFE?!?!??!"

"Excuse me." Maira interrupted, "I am a civilized adult and I will not have a YOUNG POP STAR BRAT OFFEND MY KNOWLEDGE OF POP CULTURE!"

"I. AM. AN. IDOL. NOT POPSTAR. IDOL!!!!" Angela adamantly corrected as they continued to argue.