Chapter 11. II

The next morning, the knives and forks were gone.

"Now look what you've done," Mitchell stated. "What the hell am I supposed to eat bacon with? My hands, like an uncultured animal?"

"It would get you closer to your true self." Nico mummered. Mitchell shot him a look.

"The knives could've been useful." Salwa commented and stared down at Tess.

"What are you trying to stay? That you would've started a whole friggin rebellion using kitchen utensils? What a wonderful idea! Max you take spoons and Nico, you take the napkins. See if you can fold them into ninja stars."

"Your sarcasm is not appreciated here." Angela replied. "If we're going to get off this island we have to make sure we keep our resources. Another slip up and they'll lock us in our rooms."

"They can't do that! We're legally adults!" Nico exclaimed.

"Well they can't keep us on this island either but they're still doing that." Kal replied.

"DID ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY JUST HEAR ME TALK ABOUT HOW WE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER?" Angela was on the verge of ripping her hair out, but as she cared for her hair a lot, she resorted to muttering under her breath in a furious stream of Korean while glaring at everyone.

Silence echoed through the hall.