Chapter 6. V

The lights in Nico's room suddenly flickered on. Nico pushed back to covers and stretched. Using his elbow to prop himself up, Nico wiped away the the dried saliva that had gathered around his mouth. Why are the lights on? He couldn't help but be suspicious. He remembered that the lights automatically shut off at 10 and came back on at 6. He faintly recalled feeling his way back to his room after playing cards at Tess's. Perhaps he left the switch on before he went to sleep.

Furrowing his brow together he mused aloud, "Manga, Food, and Candy Gods, please forgive my sins. Actually, screw you guys, I own you!"

Smiling he cracked his back and snatched the closest manga on the shelf. Grabbing the duvet from his bed, he cocooned himself, only living within the book itself. Someone could die and Nico wouldn't even notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hiya everyone! I know that today's update was a little short, but don't worry! Next week, you will have a lot more new content, promise. It's because of the way we wrote the sections. If we posted all of chapter 6 right now, it would sort of be the slightest bit anticlimactic. So because the last 3 sections of the chapter are really dramatic, it would be best to give it to you all at once, separate from the chapters posted today. 

So please please don't be upset if you find the update short! It'll be worth it next week! *Hides in the corner.*

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, and Happy Reading!