Chapter 22

A tall woman sat on the couch impatiently tapping her foot. How typical. I sit here waiting while they take their sweet time. The grandfather clock in the room was the only noise other than her breathing. As if we need a grandfather clock. We live in the age of phones. He would be better of adding a complimentary charger here. She laughed out loud at her own joke and then realized she sounded psychotic.

"Why the hell did you choose the hardest room to find?" a disheveled woman entered the room. She would've looked threatening if it she hadn't been so confused and small.

"Well maybe I didn't walk anyone walking in on us," she replied.

"They're afraid of us, why would they walk into a room they don't know about?"

"Stop arguing both of you!" A man walked in. "Do you want the others to hear us?"

"Oh please, there's barely any of them and they adore you." She smiled flirtatiously.

"I don't have time for this! You," He turned to the shorter woman. "Do you have my reports."

"Yes. They know that something's wrong. I'm afraid they're trying to leave," she replied hastily.

"Leave? Did anyone... manage to?"

"Are you out of your mind? Leave? I'll slash their throats with their own fingernails if they manage to desert us." The tall one sneered.

The man rolled his eyes. He addressed the shorter woman "You, make sure they don't succeed." he turned to the taller "and you, I have a job for you."

"Is my 'extra credit' finally allowing me to pass? Do I get a pay raise? Are you goin-"

"Enough. Remember that you did not claim this position by being smart ass."

"Oh master. But I did."

"Do not start here. We have more important things to discuss," He pulled out a folder. "This folder has the next instructions. I expect this to go over smoothly. There shall be nothing in way of our trajectory."

"I assure you, there will not be." the shorter woman spoke.

"And if there is-"

"I know, I know. We'll be punished. I'll be punished." The taller one interjected. "But if we succeed, you owe me." She winked and walked off through the doors, leaving the room in tension.

AN: Hey our lovely readers! It's been a long while right? Well, we're sorry to disappoint, but guess what!?!?! Where going to start posting a little more (since we don't  want to let you guys down)!

So.... What do you think of the new chapter? Want to find out who the blood thirsty fellows are? If so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE follow, vote or comment! (And if you're amazing... do all three)!