Chapter 2. VII

Max, Nico, Maira, Angela, Tess, Salwa, Mitchell, Alex, Henry, and Kal arrived on the island at the exact same time. The driver of the vehicles dropped their suitcases quickly, and took off. Maybe a bit too quickly. Angela and Kal rushed over immediately.

"MY SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS!" Kal exclaimed.

"MY OUTFITS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT CLARA PUTS INTO THESE?! AND I ACTUALLY NEED TO WEAR THEM!!!" screamed Angela.

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?" yelled Henry. "NONE OF YOU LOOK FIT ENOUGH TO BE BADMINTON CHAMPIONS!" He eyed Mitchell and Alex suspiciously.

"BADMINTON IS FOR LOSERS. I'M MLG, BRO! GET ON MY LEVEL" Alex hollered back.

"ALEX, THIS ISN'T FOR MLGS DUMMY, IT'S THE ALIEN SEMINAR!!!" screeched Mitchell.

"Um......This is the business conference, didn't anyone read the letter properly? I don't know what kind of business you guys run, but in my town, with that attitude, Pfttt you're out." Maira interjected.

"WHERE IS THE ANIME AND MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!??????????" Nico and Max cried in unison.

"Oh don't tell me all of you guys are talking like Tess now! This is a world renowned gallery. Invites only! How did you get in?!?!" Salwa struggled to say. Her voice was hoarse from all the yelling she did previously.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF LITERATURE IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I'll have you know that I was specifically called here to work with J.K.Rowling on a top-secret novel." Tess stated in an equally hoarse voice.

"J.K whatnow?" Alex inquired.

"OH YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!!!!!!!" Tess and Salwa yelled in utter disgust. Or at least they tried to yell. Surprisingly both looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. At least they agreed on something.

And on went their argument.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP! GOD THIS IS MORE HECTIC THAN KCON LAST YEAR!" Angela screamed, trying to calm everyone down.

"Um.....who are you?"asked Alex, "Some sort of celebrity?"

"For your information, I am a global Kpop star. 1, 2, 3 Yo wassup~ Angela Ryoo imnida!" said Angela, stating her official motto.

"Is that some sort of dubstep remix?" Alex wondered out loud.

"Kpop? You've never heard of Kpop? Ugh. People these days" Angela sighed.

"EXCUSE ME." Alex said with a glare "HAVE YOU MET SKRILLEX!? HE'S THE BEETHOVEN OF OUR TIME!"

"YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO FREAKIN' IDEA WHAT BEETHOVEN IS!" interrupted Salwa. She took her artists very seriously and refused to believe "Skrillex" was music.

"MAY I JUST POINT OUT THAT WE'RE HERE ALL ALONE!" Henry yelled. Everyone fell silent.

"What do you mean?" Salwa replied rolling her eyes. "Someone must've sent us those letters."

"Yeah but do you see anyone aside from us? I'm pretty sure none of us sent the letters." Maira chimed in.

"I believe we may have been played for fools in a simplistic deception." Kal stated.

"Guys, stop for a sec. Some of you look really familiar. Have any of you been to my fan meeting or fansigning? Is that where I saw you guys from?" Angela asked, her brows furrowed.

Tess nodded. "Yea, by any chance, did any of you people attend some of my book signings?"

Everyone stared blankly at them for a moment until Alex broke the silence.

"Wait. Fan meetings. WHATERDOOOSEEEE?" He exclaimed. Everyone rolled their eyes at his remark while Angela just stared at him in disbelief.

"Fan meeting? You don't know what a fan meeting is? Daebak, this guy must be a pabo. The meaning is self explanatory. FAN. MEETING. Hellllo...I had a guy just like that in my middle school, Donview."

"Wait, did you just say you went to Donview?" Tess said.

"Middle school?" Angela asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh, my god. So did I. It couldn't be, but did any of you guys go to Donview as well?"

A chorus of affirmations rippled throughout the group.

"What year did you guys graduate?"

"2016!" Everyone chanted in unison.

"Wait, so you're Tess? Tess Ro? The one who read the same fucking awesome books I did?" Salwa asked Tess with her mouth hanging wide open.

"Uh.. yeah."

"Tess?" Angela said as she ran over to envelope her into a bone crushing hug. "Yaaaaaaaaa, don't you remember me? Angela? Your brother was friends with mine?"

Salwa widened her eyes. "Angela? Angela Ryoo? Oh my god!" she said as she ran over to join the group hug. "Hey, remember when we used to fangirl over Exo?"

Angela smiled even brighter. "I don't need to fangirl anymore." She stuck out her hand to show them a ring. "I got married to one of them"

"Oh that is where I know you from" Alex said, with a flash of recognition glinting in his eyes. "You're the famous Henry-rage-quit-try-hard-brag-much-no-chill-Zhang".

"NOOOO......I mean yes, well I used to be" Henry explained.

"What a coincidence" Kal proclaimed.

"Um guys.....were still alone on this island......." Mitchell intruded to end the discussion. Everyone fell silent for a moment as that sentence sunk in and as before, all was hectic again.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!! AND I AM NEVER GOING TO SEE MY FANS OR MY OPPA!!!!!!" Angela shrieked. "AND I TOLD MISUN UNNIE AND KAHI UNNIE THAT IT WAS JUST A VACATION!!!! I NEED TO CONTACT JUNHO OPPA RIGHT NOW! I HAVE A COMEBACK DELAYED ALREADY AND NOW I'M GONNA-"

"NOOOOOOO, WE NEED TO GET BACKKKKK, CALL THE BOAT HERE AGAIN. WHAT WILL RAVENSWORTH DO WITHOUT THEIR MAYOR???" Maira exclaimed, shifting from foot to foot.

"Let's not jumped to conclusions" Kal interjected calmly, "According my calculations, we will manage to live for a couple of weeks but according to the law of Perpetual Humanities-"

"NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOU!" everyone said in unison.

"Kal-culations! Amirite or amirite?" giggled Nico.

"SHUT UP!" everyone yelled at him.

Just as the discussion began to simmer down, the distinct noise of an engine could be heard in the distance. A bus was headed towards them. As the bus veered off road to the place where they were huddled, a short man in a neatly pressed three-pieced suit opened the door.

AN: This is like our very first long section! While we move on they'll be getting longer and longer because we are like done the filler/info parts! So once again, if you like our story so far, PLEASE comment, vote and share!!!

Peace Out!

P.S. Hey guys, I'm back with the help with the Korean for those who need. (Insert Name) imnida means "My name is _____). Pabo/Babo means Idiot, stupid, etc.