Chapter 1. IV

Start it from the top. Five, six, seven, eight. Turn, clap twice and slide to the right. Sing the last verse, one last gesture and end off with the dramatic stare. She held that position for a while and only then did she allow herself to relax, reaching for her water bottle. Angela Ryoo, global K-pop star, had just finished practicing her latest routine. She would be having her 5th single released tomorrow, titled Scream. Her practices usually went well into the night. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door to her dance studio.

"Coming~" She called as she walked over to the door. She opened it to find her manager there with an envelope in his hand.

"Oh, Manager Oppa! Is that for my new comeback? I've been needing the new rehearsal schedule papers" she exclaimed.

"I actually don't know," her manager shrugged. "It just came to the front desk and Misun noona said it was addressed to you." He handed her the envelope and went away.

Angela closed the door and sat down in the middle of her dance room and popped open the seal:

Ms. Angela Hee Hyun Ryoo,

We would like to congratulate you on the award you have received for your latest album. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are the Music Lovers Association (Korea Division), and we are hosting a special K-Pop exhibition. It will be located on an island off the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Many members of your fanclub, "The Angels", will be there and we would be delighted if you were to attend. As usual, the money that we earn will be donated to charity. Please refrain from posting this news on your SNS (social networking sites) and/or discussing this special event to fellow idols, as most were not granted this special privilege.

All you must do is take this flight to the island. (Ticket inside the envelope)

Best Regards,

T.M.L.A . (한국 지사)

(The Music Lovers Association: Korea Division)

Angela looked up from the letter and smiled. After all, as an idol, her fanclub was one of the most important groups of people in her life. She unlocked her phone, and checked her official fanclub website. Always, to see a big pink "100,000 fans and counting!" staring back at her. To think she would be performing in front of a lot of them soon. Angela didn't even have a solo concert yet. She leaned back until she was practically lying down, and then proceeded to call her co-ordinator/main manager.

"Hyerin unnie? Delay my comeback, I'm off to take a vacation" Angela said as she stood up and started to stretch out her muscles.

"What? Where? How come it's all of a sudden?!" Her manager shouted back through the phone.

"Off the coast of America, I need a vacation, BYE~~~" she said, then promptly hung up.

Time to start practicing again. Five, six, seven, eight. Pop and lock, spin twice, four steps back, lean into the mic and start singing.

AN: Hey there guys! Once again we're super glad that some people out there are actually reading our books! We're so freaking happy that you guys think its worth looking at! So, please don't be shy: comment on what you think we could make better and what you think is perfect! Comment, Vote and Follows are all allowed! XP Please do share our book with others!!!

Peace out!

P.S. For those of you who do not know Korean, Oppa is an affectionate way to call a guy older than you if you are a girl. Noona is an affectionate way to call a girl older than you if you are a guy and Unnie is an affectionate way to call a girl older than you if you are a girl. They are for calling people close your age, you wouldn't call someone 40 years older than you unnie....unless they are very close with you.