Chapter 3

Recap:

"Okay well we can do them later this week so you can spend time with your brother, just pass the message along to the other girls"

"Okay thanks Abel, I love you."

"I love you too" I hung up

Chapter 3:

After talking on the phone with Abel I made sure Rosie & Lisa got the message to the other girls. I was actually relieved that I could take a little rest & catch up with Matt I really did miss him.

Dad was attending some business convention so he wouldn't be here for these two weeks. Matt actually prefers when dads not home they never see eye to eye on anything.

Me, Matt, & Esmeralda all sat down to have dinner together talking about funny stories after talking for hours we all headed to our own rooms to go to sleep it was pretty late.

I woke up & looked at my Alarm Clock 8:45 I looked again WHAT! shit I was late for school! Ugh I really dont need the principle breathing down again! I quickly got out of bed & jumped in the shower. It was record time 10 minutes.

I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes I ended up just wearing some denim shorts with a white tank top and red plaid shirt & my black knee high boots. I grabbed my bag & ran to my car.

I broke a couple of speed limits but oh well I had already missed 1st & 2nd that I really didn't mind I didn't have to see Jace. I got there just as 2nd period had finished it was time for break. I made my way to our table waiting for everybody else to come.

The outside was starting to get full everybody getting into there conversation. Lisa & Rosie were the first to get there then of course Alex & Junior. Sandra hadn't came she wasn't feeling good.

"Rosie how was Mr. Dillians class?" I asked "It was pretty boring we had to work together with out partners for that project." she said "Ha good thing I came late then I really don't want to work with Jace." I said to her with a smirk on my face.

"I dont know Lexi he looked really pissed that you weren't there." she said "Who cares if Jace is pissed I know I dont" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Speak of the Devil" Lisa said I turned to look at her I was about to ask her what she meant but I was interrupted.

"Cortez!!!" Someone yelled I turned to look and it just happened to be Jace.

I looked at him & simply smiled saying "Yes Jace" he looked at me raising his eyebrow at me "Don't give me that, Where the fuck were you?!" he yelled

"Oh relax tiger put your claws away & why are you still yelling your standing in font of me" I said to him smiling "Answer the Damn question! Your supposed to do the project!!" he yelled at me. Seriously he's still yelling it makes me want to smack him.

"I woke up late! Plain & Simple & what the hell does that mean you have to do it too!" I yelled back he's so damn irritating. "Don't yell at me, & I told you before I don't have time to worry about school crap so your going to do it!" he said.

"Oh shit he didn't just tell her that?" Lisa said in the background. I jumped off the table to stand face to face with him. "Who the HELL do you think you are to tell me what the HELL to do!" I yelled at him. He stared at me "Im Jace simple, I won't repeat myself again." he said.

This Asshole who does he think he is? "Listen Asshole I'm not doing this project on my own were partners if you won't help then we can Fail is that simple enough for you?!" I said to him grabbing my bag & walking away from him.

I went through the rest of the day avoiding Jace he really did piss me off finally the last bell rang & school was over. I was walking from the back of the school towards my car when I saw Jace leaning against it. He looked really good No!! I shock the thought from my head.

I walked to the drivers side as he was casually leaning against the door. "Well you going to move?" I asked him. He turned to look at me "No I think I just might stay right here" he said to me. "What do you want Jace let's just get this over with I have things to do." I said.

"Things to do right whatever look plain & simple I'll work on the project with you on 1 condition" he said "What's the condition?" I asked curiously "We each make time & meet to do it together." he said "That's it?" I asked "Yup"

"Alright then deal." I said after we exchanged numbers so we could figure out when we were both free & could work on it. Jace walked over to his bike & drove off I got in my car and was heading home.

I drove over to the club house after straight after school it's about a 45 minute drive. When I got there I parked my car & walked say hi to a couple of people outside. I walked inside looked around then headed towards the bar where I saw my friend Tito.

"Hey Tito" I said he looked up and smiled "Hey Lexi, what's up?" he asked. "Oh I just came to talk to Abel you know where he is?" I said "Yeah he's in the conference room there having a meeting right now though." he replied back.

"Oh okay then I'll just wait." I said then in walk Rosie & Lisa. "Hey girls" I said. "Hey" they said in unison "The boys are in a meeting right now did you tell the girls to be ready tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah I passed the message along, we will be ready for tomorrow no worries." Rosie answered "I'm not worried I just want things to go smoothly I don't want things to turn ugly" I said.

As we were going over our plans for tomorrow since we had to make up our cash pick ups the boys finished there meeting. Abel had a serious look on his face when he came out. I wonder what went on in there he looks kinda pissed actually.

Well here's chapter 3 I'm sorry if it's a little bit slow this time but next chapter it going to have Action in it I promise. I have some surprises coming up.

What do you think happened to get Abel upset? Will the runs go well for te girls? Commet your answers or guesses I would love to hear what you guys think. :))

Also don't forget to Vote, Comment & even Fan me if you like :)