Chapter 38

Chapter 38 of Twisted Love Affair

It always irritated me when people changed plans on me out of the blue it left me feeling uneasy, I'm the type of person to be on guard all the time. So when things change it tends to leave me on high alert it's not a bad thing because it’s saved my ass a few times here and there.

Yung has been one of my main sources in the black market; I met him a year ago had a deal going down with another client. Let's just say things didn't end pretty right when the merchandise was being exchanged bullets started flying. 

Saved Yung’s ass from being shot, he owed me which was how we went into business together so in the end I came out victorious. He's a good connection, don't get me wrong but that doesn't make him trustworthy all they care about is money.

If they can cut the middleman out to get what they want they won't hesitate to take you out it's that simple. So at the end of the day you don't have any friends no one has your trust in this business. Trust is what gets you killed.

The meeting place was at an old abandoned theater house just off the back roads behind the hills. Pulling up I parked the car at an angle in front of it, doing a quick scan of the area it seemed deserted but one could never be too sure. Grabbing my gun from behind my back I checked it to safety was off and loaded with that I slowly made my way out of the car.

The theater looked like it belonged in a horror movie; old title letters were hanging off, the paint was chipped off, boarded up windows, the main entrance door was hanging on its hinges ready to just fall to the ground. It was the perfect place for a meeting or a set-up.

It was secluded so there would be complete discression; there were many open areas of the surrounding that could be used if trying to set-up an ambush. The eeriness would make someone feel on edge, trying to anticipate the next move. Those reasons alone were why I specifically chose this location.

Cautiously I made my way through the theater; upon entering to the main entrance were two of Yungs men waiting for me. They said nothing to me just simply led me down a narrow hallway to one of the actual movie rooms. The movie screen was sliced down in a jagged long line the ceiling lights blinked on and off.

Sitting on the top last row sat Yung with another two guards next to him, he obviously came prepared. The goons from earlier left me at the bottom of the stairs before turning back the original way we came. I made my way up the stairs while keeping my eyes on Yung and the two personal bodyguards.

Reaching the last step both guards approached me, taking a step back I put my hands in the arm slowly as I was patted down. They took hold of my gun luckily they missed my boot knife; the one patting me down was getting a little too comfortable with my legs. Clearing my throat "I think you’re done now" I said in a menacing tone.

The man looked up at me slowly taking his hands off me before stepping back, after straightening my clothes back out I sat next to Yung. He looked at me before reaching over to the next seat picking up a silver case.

Opening the case were what looked to be gray medium sized clay rectangles, but I knew better they were specially made explosives. I had asked Yung a couple of days ago to get them for me; he was able to come through for me even on such notice. The price was higher then it usually would be but money wasn't a problem.

Handing me the case I began to inspect some of them randomly to make sure the product was good, you can never be to careful when it comes these things. Seeing that it was good I closed the case and stood up, Yung followed in my actions.

"Well Havoc I'm sure you found everything in order, where is the payment" Yung asked me.

"Everything seems well but I want to make sure just to be safe, as far as the payment goes you'll get your money. I want my weapon returned to me then were going to go outside to do a little test. If it passes then you'll receive your money it's that simple" I said.