Chapter 10

Recap:

Matt touched his face he had a little drop of blood on his lip. His face was red and my hand print was already forming. He was shocked, angry, and confused I could see it all flash through his eyes. He didn't understand it, I was so mad I stormed into the house leaving them outside.

I made my way to my room slamming the door even I thought it would break. Making my way to the bed there I laid down knowing I would fall asleep. It always happened when ever I get mad its like my body shuts down. My eyes began to shut and then the sleep consumed me.

Chapter 10

Matt's Point Of View

I walked out of the house with one of the pornstars her name was Shelby on my arms. I had seen her at the club house she was good-looking. As a man I had needs and she was up for a good time. My hair was kinda messed up and I hadn't really tried to fix my shirt.

I had just closed the door Shelby was clinging to my arm. When I looked up and saw Lexi and Jace walking up the pathway right before the stairs. Lexi was staring at me in confusion then she turned to look at Shelby. I knew she pieced it all together but the anger that passed her eyes confused me.

I was going to ask them what there were doing here, when shelby kissed me on the cheek and turned to Lexi and smiled at her "Lexi I wish I would have known you had a brother. Did you know how good he is? It would have saved me alot of trouble then having to go to Abel." she said laughing.

I was really confused now what was that supposed to mean. It would have saved her alot of trouble then having to go to Abel. I thought he was my sisters boyfriend. Not that I like the fact he has any type of relationship with my sister at all. Shelby started walking to her car that was parked in front leaving me on the steps.

I looked to Lexi her fists were balled up she looked pissed. All I hear is "You bitch! Your fucken dead you hear me!!" Lexi yelled just as she came up from behind Shelby. Grabbing her by the hair with her hand she smacked her face into the hood of her car. She pulled her back then rammed her face into it again.

I was in complete shock I looked to Jace we stood there with out mouths open. She had been standing there fine then out of nowhere she went ballistic. I hadn't seen her like this since our mom died and that was a couple years back. "Matt come on!" Jace yelled at me.

Snapping out of my trance I turned my attention and ran towards them. Jace

wrapped around Lexi in a bear hug but from behind. She was constricted but she kept a grip on her hair. Jace was pulling her back but Shelby was getting dragged in the ground.

I was in back of Shelby trying to get Lexi's hand out of her hair. "Damn it Lexi let go of her hair!" I yelled at her.

"Over my dead body now let me go I'm going to kill her!" she yelled to Me and Jace who was still holding her or trying to.

"Matt hurry up I can't hold her forever! Jace yelled at me. "I'm trying! Lexi let go!" I yelled back. Lexi had her in a death grip for Christ Sake! "Ahhh stop it hurts make her stop!! You bitch let go of my damn hair!" Shelby yelled. I felt sorry for her.

"Damn it Lexi let her go!" Jace yelled at her "No!" she roared right back tightening her grip even more then before. I was pulling Shelby towards me while Jace was pulling backwards. All of a sudden Lexi and Jace went flying backwards while Shelby fell backward into me.

I was confused Lexi hadnt let go of her hair. "Ahhhh my head! Ahhh it hurts!!" Shelby said in between cries. She was on the floor grabbing her head crying. I looked up Jace had Lexi wrapped around by the waist trying to hold her. In her hand there were chunks of hair.