Chapter 4

Okay im so pissed my chapter messed up then deleted so then I had to rewrite it all over again!

Recap:

"Yeah I passed the message along, we will be ready for tomorrow no worries." Rosie answered "I'm not worried I just want things to go smoothly I don't want things to turn ugly" I said.

As we were going over our plans for tomorrow since we had to make up our cash pick ups the boys finished there meeting. Abel had a serious look on his face when he came out. I wonder what went on in there he looks kinda pissed actually.

Abel spotted me sitting at the bar and walked over to me. He stood in between my legs looking at me with a stressed/pissed off look. "Hey Abel" I said "Hey Lexi". He looked good wearing his cut. I pulled him down by his shirt to give him a kiss.

It was meant to be a quick kiss but that didn't happen. Abel put his hand under my chin by my cheek titling my head up and keeping it locked there. With his other hand he placed it on the small of my back pressing me closer to him.

It was kisses like this that made blush. I pulled away from him whispering in his ear "We should take this to the bedroom" I kissed him again. Just as it was getting good my phone began ringing and vibrating in my pocket. He pulled away this time laughing "We will but we need to talk first." he said

I gave him a confused look what would we need to talk about. I pulled out my phone from my pocket to check who it was. Damn Matt I swear I'm going to smack him for interrupting me that ass. I had a missed call & 2 text messages that idiot what the hell did he want.

I got off the bar stool as Abel grabbed me by the hand leading me into the conference room that he had just came out of. He closed the doors behind me and sat down putting that serious face on again.

I walked towards him sitting on his lap "What's wrong Abel?" I asked he looked at then took a deep breath. "Were having a meeting with the new Pesident of The Sons of Saints for our charter & the Vice President" he said "Wait that's what's bothering you?" I asked

"Lexi it's a new president we dont know how he's going to run things it could go either way I'm just unsure right now" he said. I looked at him "Don't stress out about it The Vipers are still there brothering charter so we just have to wait it out and see what's going to happen." I said to him

He seemed to think about it for a moment "I won't I promise" he said kissing me again. He pulled away "Now why don't we finish what we started earlier" he said. I laughed kissing him quickly while getting up and walking to the doors.

"No can do I need to see what Matt needs should have taken my offer earlier" I said with a huge smirk on my face. "Love you" he said as I opened the doors "You better!" I answered him. Rosie was still siting at the bar were I went to sit next to her again.

I took my phone out & ignored the missed call I looked at the 2 text messages that Matt had sent me.

Matt:

Lexi you never answer your damn phone!

Matt:

I'm having a friend stay over tonight just a heads up loser!

Hmm a friend I wonder who it is oh well I guess I'll find out when I get home. Oh crap I had forgot that Rosie was staying over my house tonight So it would be easier for us tomorrow. Oh well Matt would have his guest & I would have mine no problem.

"Rosie I'm heading to the car you want to grab your bag and meet me in the parking lot I'll wait for you so we can go to my house after" I told her "oh yeah sure I'll go get it I'll meet you in the car" she turned to go get her things I said bye to Tito and walked to the car.

Once inside the car I pulled out my phone and dialed the number waiting.

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring

"Hello, Cortez Residence this is Esmeralda may I ask who's calling?"

"Don't be so formal it's Lexi"

"Oh yes Lexi?"

"Esmeralda do you think you could add another person to the dinner table please?"

"Of course so you and a guest and then your brother & his guest right?"

"Yes thanks you, is Matt there?"

"Matt yes he just arrived"

"Hello?"

"You idiot next time don't call me you rudely interrupted something very important!"

"Well someone needs to be taught her manners all over again"

"Dont be a smart ass I got your texts and your missed call so your having someone come over?"

"Yeah he's a friend of mine were in business together he's staying over tonight."

"Oh it's a he? What your boyfriend, I always knew you would come out the closet sooner or later!"

"Shut up Lexi! Whatever you thinking you better stop I swear I know you to well!"

"Oh Don't be stupid, Look I'm having a friend over tonight so you can have your guest and I'll have mine."

"You bringing a guest? Doesn't that mean you have to have friends to bring anyone over to the house?"

"Shut up stupid I have friends now I'm telling you a head of time I'll be home in about an hour maybe an hour in a half the most got that idiot?"

I didn't give him a chance to say anything else I hung up the phone. Rosie had already gotten into the car mid-conversation I looked at her and we just kind of cracked up. I started the car hearing the engine roar to life. I turned out onto the road heading towards the freeway.

Well here it is Chapter 4 hope you enjoyed it sorry about the whole mix up. I will make it up to you guys I promise.

Who do you think is Matts guest? How will the meeting between The Viper & Sons of Saints go? Comment with your guesses I would love to hear them

Also don't forget to Vote, Comment & even Fan me if you like :)