Chapter 28

The blood was pumping in my body the anger was right there boiling under my  skin. Jace had been right behind me for the last three blocks keeping up my pace  with ease. He stayed a little behind giving me some space which was much appreciated. After storming out of the clubhouse I went on a walk to cool off.       

Kasey was set to arrive in a little while which means that I needed to head  back. Stopping in front of a small house I hoisted myself up on the brick wall  that was next to the driveway. It was complelty dark now so I would blend in.      

Jace looked up at me, he said nothing but I knew he was basically asking it if  was okay to sit with me. Nodding my head he lifted himself so that he was  sitting next to me. "We have to head back already" he said quietly to me.

Nodding my head "Yeah I'm  aware of that" I said. Jace wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close  into his side.       

Burying my face into the side of his neck I breathed in his smell. It was  intoxicating a sweet yet woodsy smell that was so strong. This relaxed me to no  end letting my mind drift with only his smell. "We need to get you back already" Jace said.

There was no doubt he had a  smirk on his face due to the fact he enjoyed having me so close. Taking in one  more deep breath of his smell I lifted my head up.       

"Alright let's go" I said. Jace hopped of the wall making a small thud sound. He  opened his arms up which I fell into nicely. Slowly placing me on the ground he traced a finger down my face to my lips.

Putting his hand under my chin he searched my eyes before kissing me gently on  the lips. He pulled away my hand in his as we walked back to club house.       

Arriving at the club house three new escalades were in the parking lot. They  obviously belonged to Kasey and her entourage. We had made arrangements for them  to stay at the club house for this week.       

Entering the room fell into silence with all eyes on me and Jace who was a few  feet behind. Kasey appeared from behind a group not looking pleased at all.  "Havoc so glad for you to join us" she exclaimed sarcastically.    

 Ignoring her complelty I called for Rosie, she came out from the back rooms.  "Gather everyone up, and have them set up in conference room tell Tito to set up  his equipment" I said my tone becoming serious at it pertained to business.      

Abel sat across the room glaring daggers at Jace I rolled my eyes at his  immature antics. Letting out a deep sigh everything was starting to catch up to  me. Turning to look at Kasey a scowl was on my face.   

"Your arrangements have been made your going to stay in the club house" I said  sternly. Kasey had a scowl on her face but gave me a stiff nod of her head.  I was about to turn away from her when she spoke

"Remember Havoc you have a one  week dead line I suggest you use the time I'm giving you wisely" she said  seriously. I gave her a deadpanned look was she seriously threatening me?      

Scoffing "Is that supposed to be a threat? I wouldn't have picked you as the  stupid type. Then again though looks are deceiving" I said shrugging my  shoulders.

"I wouldn't take my threats so lightly Havoc I'm not one to be intimidated let  alone go down without a fight" she said taking a step towards me.

"She's got a death wish" somebody muttered in the background    

"What is she doing?" another voice spoke up.      

A smirk appeared on my face slightly cocking my head to the side as I looked at  her. "I dont doubt that but let me put it to you clearly. Your threats mean  nothing to me. Let's face it we both know you don't stand a chance against me" I  said.