Chapter 15

It felt like time was passing by so slow! Finally I had made it into the back road which was just dirt that stretched for miles.

This is we're Matt had tried to teach me how to drive since its basically abandonded. Luckily I still had all the tires there had been some close calls.

I kept having to swerve the car back and forth if I stayed in a straight line that would be the end of me. All of sudden the car began jerking.

Looking out quickly they had popped the left back tire. "Shit" I stepped on the gas harder it couldn't go anymore the pedal was already to the floor.

Grabbing my gun I fired the last of my clip at them. Satisfied with the window shattering I just missed there tire. Opening the glove compartment I took out the spare clip I always kept incase of emergencys.

The car jerked back again damn they hit my other tire. I was screwed "Were the bloody hell are you Matt!" I yelled in the car frustrated with the situation.

A gun shot rang past my ear as it grazed the side of my forehead. I ducked at fast as possible. Putting a hand to my forehead there was blood. "Shit that was too close." I muttered to myself.

When all of a sudden I heard the roars of engines coming in close. Maybe half a mile up I could see the dirt picking up. The outlines of men on there bikes could be seen. If there was ever a time to thank god it would be right now.

The car was beginning to slow down because the back tires were blown out. The car behind me speed up obviously they had been so focused on me they hadn't caught site of the guys yet.

Realizing there were 4 motorcycles coming my way, I had called Matt. So one of then was obviously him but who were the other 3?

Suddenly I was hit from behind my head almost hitting the steering wheel. I hadn't realized the car was literally right behind me. The guys were only a few feet ahead of me.

Thinking on my feet I swerved the car so that I was facing the guys. Using the car a sort of shield you can say.

Realizing that I had to get out I swung the door open grabbed my bag and threw my gun in. Taking my seatbelt off I threw myself out the car.

Landing on my bad shoulder I rolled for a little bit to help stop the impact. The guys came to a stop almost right in front of me.

Taking my gun out of my bag I made sure the clip was in place. Taking a deep breath I looked over the hood of the car and fired two bullets before ducking down quickly.

The guys taking the same action put there kickstands up and took cover behind the car. Looking up I realized who the other 3 guys were.

Matt being one of them course, along with Abel, Jace, & Tiggy who was a long time friend of Abel's.

I was taken out of my thoughts when someone was yelling a question my way.

"How many we going against?!" Tiggy half asked half yelled.

"5 in total but ones probably dead so make it four." I yelled back.

Before they could ask me something I popped my head up shooting 3 more bullets satisfied when I got one straight in the heart. Ducking back to the ground I turned to face them.

"Make that 3 as of now" I said smiling.

"We need to keep one alive!" I yelled know they would be able to hear me. We had to find out who they were and what they wanted.

They all nodded there heads Matt looked at me with pain in his eyes. Jace and Abel took down 2 of the guys which left us with just one. I was on the far left side of the car.