Chapter 33

"Brother? Sorry John it's not everyday somebody's walking through my house that I don't know. That tends to make me suspicious you get me?" I said focusing on him.

He let out a small laugh shaking his head "Don't worry about it you didn't shoot me so were all good. Actually I was just helping my brother move his things out" he said loudly as Jace had rammed him elbow into his side.

John glared at him while Jace told him to shut up having a hushed conversation between themsleves while I stood there watching them.

Clearing my throat there heads turned to me "Still here" I stated, "You're helping your brother move out well then I won't get in your way" I said giving him a small smile.

Turning around I walked towards Matt's room which was at the end of the hallway he managed to stay sleeping through that amazed me. Bringing my fist up I began pounding against the door yelling many profanities for him to wake up.

After what felt like forever he opened the door while rubbing his eyes pouting at me. "Why are you yelling at me like that I didn't do anything? It's too early to deal with your wrath right now" Matt muttered before taking in the people behind me.

Immediately he straightened up stepping front of me "Who the hell is this?" he asked loudly. Oh so now he pays attention rolling my eyes I slapped the back of his head satisfied when he bent his head down to rub it "Owww Lexi" he whined.

"Oh shut up Matt, that's John the older brother of Jace he's helping him move out. Get dressed and help them out" I said while walking into my room to grab the duffel bag. When I came back out they all stared at me "What?" I asked curiously.

"I don't need your brothers help John and I can handle it. It's not like there's a lot of my things here anyway" Jace said with a disapproving looking on his face. While John had that stupid grin on his face again just like before while Matt just looked bored.

"Fine, I honestly don't care so long as your out of my house" turning to face Matt "Watch over this" I said pointing towards Jace and his brother. "I'm leaving already I can't tell you if I'm coming home tonight you can't call me either" I said looking at my brother with a softening look.

A confused look crossed Matt's face before taking a step towards me "What do you mean you don't know if you're coming home? You're giving me this look Lexi and I don't like it" he said looking me over.

"I'm just telling you so you don't worry you idiot." I joked lightly to clear the air "You're just over thinking things and I'm not giving you a look either" I said shaking my head at him.

"Lexi you're not telling me something, I know you come on what is it?" he asked taking a step forward while taking one back. I hadn't told me because I didn't want him to worry about me like he would if he found out.

"I have to leave already Matt" I said giving him a smile. Turning to face the two brothers "John sorry about that misunderstanding earlier" with that I began walking towards the stairs. John had stepped aside but Jace stood blocking my way.

"Your hiding something why? What aren't you telling me?" he questioned looking me straight in the eyes while he crossed his arms over his chest. Letting out a sigh I waited not bothering to answer him.

"I'm not moving till you answer my question I've got all day Lexi" he said while tapping his foot against the floor impatiently. My lips went into a tight line who was this guy did he really think he could question me.

"You're wasting my time I don't owe you an explanation so do you're self a favor and move out of my way" I said seriously. Jace looked me over before focusing on my face his jaw tensed up as he clenched his teeth together but stepped to the side.

Just as I took the first step "So you're the one" John's voice questioned causing me to turn around. Looking at him his statement took me by surprise because it hadn't been a question. The statement had been odd itself what did he mean by the one?

"What are you talking about?" I asked him curiously he pointed towards Jace which confused me even more. What did me being the one have anything to do with Jace?

"Your the one that pushed him over the edge I've never seen my little brother a mess the way I did this morning. It took me a minute to put two and two together, never did I think that a woman would be able to do that to him" he said bolding looking at me his eyes held something like admiration.

"You think I pushed him over the edge?" I let out a laugh shaking my head.

"If not you then who I can already tell you have a strong personality and then you didn't back down to him either. It's you believe me I would know" he said sternly trying to prove his point.

"No I'm not the one, the person who pushed him over the edge was Jace himself that I had not part in" I said seriously before walking down the stairs and out of the house. Making my way into the garage I punched in the code watching as the garage door began to slowly rise.

Opening the trunk of the car I tossed the duffel bag into before slamming it shut. Getting into the car the engine roared to life before becoming only a purr. I pulled out of the garage slowly to see all three of them standing in front of the house looking at me.

The windows were rolled down with the music blasting on the radio glancing in there direction I gave them a small nod. Before putting my foot on the gas and peeling out of the driveway at full speed with the wind whipping in and out of the car.

J

My shades blocked the sun out while I drove towards my first meeting place there were some changes that needed to be done to the plan. It came to my mind that we hadn't fully planned out our attack there were some week points that needed tightening up.

Instead of going head on tonight like we had originally planned we would go through with the survelienace today then start going over our attack plans. If all went well tonight then we could move on to our second phase of the plan.