Chapter 30

Authors Note: Hey a guys here's the chapter for all my lovely TLA fans. This is more of a filler chapter but the next one will be for all those Jace fans :) Enjoy and please vote and comment tell what you think. I always love reading your guys comments they always make me smile.

Unknown Point of View

I kept turning my head back around for quick glances to see if I was being followed. At the smallest of sounds I would freeze up, talk about being overly paranoid that's exactly what I was. Who could blame me though, when it came down to the position I was currently in.

Though it was well worth it because all of this would be over soon, then I wouldn't have to worry about constantly looking over my shoulder. I was close to getting what I wanted, it was within my grasp and I wouldn’t let it slip from my fingertips.

There was only one person standing in my way but not for much longer. Soon very soon Lexi would be out of the picture. She was blindly walking into her own grave without even knowing it.

I would crush Lexi and everything she had built once in for all it was perfect and no one be able to stop me. Finally arriving to the meeting place it was completely dark much to my own taste. My eyes were slowly trying to make out any shapers but to no avail.

"Your Late" a voice said from behind me, turning around I could barley make out the shape of the person. It didn’t matter we both knew our identity so why all the secrecy was beyond me.

"Did you have to pick such a dark place to meet I mean it's not like we don't know who we each are" I said slightly annoyed.

"It's my decision you just follow along remember that, now what's the latest of Havoc's Plan?" her voice was full of curiosity. Of course she was brush it off acting like she was so amused by it when I would tell her.

Widow laughed it off like no big deal but I wasn't stupid I knew she was shaking were she stood. Fact of the matter was that had it not been for me Havoc would have had her head on a sliver platter already. This was something we both knew.

The fact that I turned was a simple reason it benefited me for Havoc to be dead. Most people would think of my choice as foolish to go against someone with that much power. The thing was I played my cards right making no mistakes no one would suspect me that’s what made it the perfect plan.

"I'd start preparing if I were you she's planning on coming after you and hard" I said sternly

My plan wouldn’t really work if Widow was dead much to my dismay. No matter how much I despised her it just wasn't the time yet she was part of my plan and for that she needed to be alive.

"What would make you say that? She tried going after me before with no such luck how will this time be any different?" she asked. Letting out a sigh I went over the details of the plan that for the next two days we would be doing surveillance. Then from there on she would be attacking the two main warehouses hitting both at the same time.

That she should start preparing as soon as possible meaning upping her security and being prepared for an ambush at any moment. Widow seemed to take it all in, hand we been in a place with lighting I was more then sure you would see the sweat on her forehead.

"Did you have anything to do with the attack on her today?" I asked curiously.

"It was meant to be just a simple attack but I haven’t even heard from that idiot Jesse! When he offered to go all he told me was that he had unfinished business with Havoc" she said frustrated. A small chuckle left my lips oh that fact that she didn’t know was priceless.

"Why are you laughing?!" she asked flustered.

Laughing a little bit more I calmed down taking in a few breaths I looked back up at her. 

"Well?" she said 

"What were you thinking sending in Jesse the Vice President to attack Havoc? You weren't that's what and now he's dead. All because you wanted to try have him do a simple attack. So way to go genius" I said straight forward.

It was the truth it had been a stupid move on her point now The Slick Bastards were missing there second in command. Widow always kept trying to have the upper hand when what she needed to do was step back. No that wouldn’t happen though she wanted to have Havoc in fear.

"What no Jesse can't be dead! That can't be right who killed him how do you know?!" she yelled at me.

"He's dead! Havoc killed him after attacking her. How do I know because she spoke to Abel about wanting payback. She knows that you had something to do with Jesse isn't exactly the smartest person in the world" I said shrugging my shoulders. It really didn't matter to me if he was alive or not.

“Oh My God! No What am I going to do? She killed Jesse that wasnt supposed to happen though how could have gone so wrong" her voice was in horror. Widow stood gripping her hair with both of her hands.

"Your plan backfired on you big time. Jesse killed an innocent women someone who was close to Havoc and now she's out for blood. So prepare yourself it really would be convinenet if you were dead" I said before walking away. Leaving her to panic and ponder in her stupidity and horror.