Chapter 49

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 49

 Lexi’s Point Of View

Opening my eyes my vision was a little blurred from the tears that were forming but I quickly wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my sweater. A loud noise coming from my left hand side causing my head to snap around so quickly it was going to give me whiplash later on.

I squinted my eyes and looked around but saw nothing.

“You’re being paranoid Lexi it’s because you haven’t slept” I muttered mostly talking to myself.

Right as I was about to turn around and head back inside I head a loud almost smacking sound my face turned into confusion what in the world was causing that noise. I put the phone back into my pocket before reaching around my back for my gun.

I pulled myself against the wall trying to stay out of sight as I began looking around when I heard the noise again it was coming from my left. With my gun raised I began making small steps the noise coming in louder.

After a few more steps it went quiet before I heard it again and this time I knew where it was coming from I had turned my head just at the right moment to see my car move. I stepped closer to get a better view when I head the loud smacking sound once again.

I let out a laugh I knew exactly what it was now Lisa or Courtney or even maybe both of them had woken up and were slamming themselves against the car door to try and get out.

What a bunch of idiots they were tied up they weren’t going anywhere but they could attract attention and they didn’t need anymore they had gotten. I reached into my pocket for my keys and unlocked the front passenger door.

I opened the door and poked my head in there faces were priceless Courtney looked like a bull and I was the matador holding out the red sheet in front of her. It was pretty hilarious I let out a chuckle as she flung herself forward at me.

Holding my hand out I easily pushed her back into the seat my laugh dying down and my eyes became hard. Lisa was bawled up in the corner of her seat with makeup streaming down her face from crying she looked pathetic.

“I’m going to say this once I’ll even say it slow so you can understand” I said before looking both of them over.

“You’re going to stop throwing yourself against the door you going to sit still and not make a fucking sound” I said sternly looking mostly at Courtney.

“If make so much as a noise I can tell you this honestly I will not hesitate to shooting you cause then you’ll be dead and wont be able to make a damn sound” I said before getting out and slamming the door shut.

The sound of my car locking was the only noise you heard the sun was higher up in the sky I didn’t even bother looking at the time. I made my way inside as quietly as I could they were all still asleep thankfully.