Chapter 14

"Lexi?" Matt asked lowering his gun rubbing his eyes.

"Who else would it be stupid!" I hissed at him. He lowered his gun completely now, "What are you doing creeping in the house late at night? I could have shot you!" he half yelled at me.

I looked at him "Don't yell at me. Its late and I was trying not to wake up guys up, but obviously that didn't work." I said

"You think?!" Jace said. Rolling my eyes "Okay Mr.Smartass thanks for stating the obvious." I said

"I thought you would be at the club house? What your boyfriend not good so you came back home?" Jace said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up my sex life isn't your concern I went for club business and now I'm back. Got a problem with that?!" I said raising my eyebrow.

"No not at all." he said still smiling. I glared at him "your such an idiot" I said. Turning to Matt "it's late I'm tired how about we all go to sleep?" I suggested.

He let out a big yawn, laughing "I will take that as your answer" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Grabbing my bag off the floor I threw it over my shoulder and walked up the stairs. Making my way to my room I closed the door behind me.

Locking my door I changed into my sleep clothes once again. I should have told Matt that I hadn't been feeling good that's why I came home. Knowing him though he would start worrying.

Slowly I crawled into bed covering myself with my blankets. There were cold shivers running through my body. Sighing I rolled over to my side, I don't have the time to be sick.

Whatever was causing this needed to be fixed as soon as possible. I don't know why I wanted to hide my sickness but it made me feel weak. To have to depend on someone checking if your okay.

My dad always used to get mad at me since I was small. If I got sick I would hide it as best as I could. Till eventually it would be so bad it would land me in the hospital.

Shaking my head I got comfortable feeling eyes get heavy. They closed letting the sleep take me over.

The sun was shinning through my open curtains so bright that it could be felt on my face. Turning the other way so my back was facing the window I opened my eyes. There was no point staying in bed I wouldn't be going back to sleep.

First thing I did was check my phone 11:25 am was what it read. Stretching I felt so relaxed maybe that was what I needed a good night sleep.

Still looking at my phone I scrolled down missed calls from Abel and Rosie. They were probably wondering were I had went. I'll call them back after showering and getting ready.

----------------------------------------------45 Minutes Later--------------------------------------

After taking a nice hot shower my body was completely relaxed. As for my clothes I threw on some high waisted denim shorts with a plain white shirt that was nicely tucked in. Instead of my usual boots I chose my Red Nikes.

Happy with my look I grabbed my car keys and messenger bag. That had some of the things me and Rosie had to go over today. Coming to a comclusion that it was time I showed her the pictures.

Making sure I had everything with me I took off to the clubhouse. Nobody had been home and there bikes were gone. They were probably already there seeing they had an early start then me.

Driving down the freeway I noticed a black sedan that had been back there for a while. It was never far behind me but not that close either. It was definitely a tale.

"Shit!" I yelled at no one in particular. Reaching over I grabbed my cellphone dialing Abel's number putting it on speaker. That way it would look like I was driving normal.

On the 2nd ring it went to voicemail. He rejected my call that idiot. I tried again this time straight to voicemail not even one ring. "Ugh you idiot answer your Fucken phone!" I yelled then hung up.

Switching lanes so that I was one lane over from the exit. Just a precautionary incase things made a turn for the worse. Finally I dialed Matt hopefully he would answer.

Ring

Ring

Ring

He wasn't going to answer his phone.

Ring

"Lexi?" I sighed in relief to hear his voice

"Matt I have a problem!" I said urgently remembering my situation.

"What's wrong?"

"I got a tale black sedan 4 door. I can't go to the club house I need to shake them off." hopefully he could help.

"Were are you?"

BANG!!! BANG!!!

"Ahhhh" I yelled ducking my head trying to drive while dodging bullets is pretty hard.

"What The Fuck Was That?!? Lexi" Matt roared into the phone.

"I'm getting shot at Matt! That's what that is!" I yelled

Reaching into my bag I pulled out my desert eagle keeping my eyes on the road. Pushing down the accelerator I raced ahead to try and get some space.

The back window had shattered giving me a view of the car that was gaining on me.

Pointing my gun I aimed and fired BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

"Lexi!!! Fuck Lexi!!! Answer me" Matt yelled still on the line. I had kind of forgotten about him for a minute.

"I'm on freeway 64 meet me at the back road and hurry your ass up!!" I yelled as the idea was working through my head.

He was yelling at people in the background I couldn't hear what exactly though.

"Were on our way 15 minutes Lexi well be there in 15!!!" he was yelling

BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

"Hurry up Matt there aiming for the tired I won't be able to hold out that long!!" I yelled back to the phone. Just as the line went dead

Grabbing hold of the wheel with one hand I fired my gun BANG!!! BANG!!!

Turning back with both hands on the wheel I put the pedal all the way to the floor as it lurched forward. I was able to put some distance between me and the car.

They weren't going to let me off that easily I could see. They began speeding in between cars to try and catch up to me.

Ohhh what do you thinks going to happen? What does Lexi have planned? Who are the mysterious people following?

All that coming up on the next chapter :)