Chapter 25

Authors Note: You guys got 10 votes on the last chapter so here's the chapter as promised.

Let's make it 15 Votes for me to upload the next chapter. So don't forget :D Enjoy the chapter.

After seeing Kasey off I began rubbing my temples. That girl had given me such a headache she was so stubborn. Suddenly something really cold was pressed against my neck.

Yelping I jumped turning around to see what it was. Tiggy was smirking at me holding out a beer for me. "Figured you'd need this". Rubbing my neck I smiled at his little gesture. "Thanks" taking the beer I took a small sip.

"Your very welcome" he said drinking from his own there was something in eyes. Something other then lust that made me want to be cautious but I wasn't sure why.

We were having small talk but he had to get back to work. He wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a tight squeeze before letting me go. Just as his arms left my waist he was pushed violently away from me.

Tiggy stumbled back his half empty beer falling to the ground and shattering. My eyes were wide in shock as I took the scene in. "What the fuck are you doing with my girl?!" Abel yelled.

Abel's Point Of View

I'd had enough first her idoit brother and that pinhead came threatening me to stay away from her. Who the hell did they think they were telling. Lexi and me had unfinished business to deal with.

There was no way that she was going to get away from me. We needed to talk I had to fix this. She would come back to me I knew that. Lexi was mad but she loved me she just needed to understand it was a mistake.

Then it was seeing Tiggy who was practically drooling over Lexi. What was up with her with little stunt earlier today. Lexi was all seductive with him it pissed me off.

I'd been holding myself back from ripping him to shreds. All of that was lost when I saw him wrap his around her waist. The lust was clear in his eyes he was no doubt mentally undressing her.

I slammed the office door open not caring if it broke. My feet pounded hard against the cement. Tiggy had just let go of Lexi's waist.

Pushing him hard he stumbled back his beer falling to the ground causing it to shatter. I was fuming, "What the fuck are you doing with my girl?! I yelled at him.

Slightly flushed "I wasn't doing anything! Even if I was she's not your girl anymore!" Tiggy yelled pushing me back.

Lexi was watching us with eyes so wide like a deer in headlights. Her beer had fallen from her hand shattering on the floor. Though it seemed she hadn't noticed focusing on what was happening in front of her.

That smart ass comment pissed me off even more curling my arm back I swung full force. Hitting him square in the jaw, his head lopped to the side at the impact.

"What are you doing?! What's your problem?! Stop it!" Lexi yelled at me. So she was going to defend him now? Tiggy looked dazed but he straightened up ready to fight back.

"What's my problem?! No what's your problem!" I yelled at her irritated by the whole situation. Snapping my head back it gave me enough time to dodge Tiggy's swing.

Pushing Lexi out of the way I rushed forward throwing all of my weight of Tiggy. Before he could react I swung my right then left fist. Each connecting with strong blows to his face.

A knee to my stomach had me groan in pain causing me to stumble back. Tiggy took that chance and landed a punch straight to my cheek. "Stop it! I said stop it!" Lexi yelled the frustration and anger in her voice was clear.