Chapter 7

Recap:

"Alright girls you know the drill I want the guns loaded and ready I don't want any suprises! We get in and get out! Are we clear!?" I yelled loudly so they could all hear "We got it Havoc!" they all said "Good let's get a move on then!" everyone was in there cars.

As we drove off it was my car in front with Rosie riding with me to my left was Cassie & Melissa in there car to my right was Lisa and Sandra we used this formation so we stayed close by just in case. We drove for about 45 minutes before coming up to the meeting place.

Chapter 7

Were meeting with Ernie and Leslie there the owners of VidBit There in the video industry if you catch my drift they work with the porn stars. This was how Abel had meet Shelby before me of course. They give us 40% of what they make to have guards for protection & sometimes help scare off the competition.

They never have a problem with us it's just the porn stars sometimes try to act like badasses or they just get involved with our men. There's always tension between the girlfriends and porn stars. They try to sneak in and weasel there way into your relationship cause they think there better then us.

Every once in a while a big fight breaks out between us when we do these cash pick ups. Other then that its usually a random one on one. So far it's been like how it usually is shit talking an dirty looks. Well have to see what happens though it could go either way.

We pulled up to the gate that block the entrance. You saw about 2 prospects and 2 full members as guards outside. There was bound to be a couple more in side incase they every get pass the gate. As soon as I pulled up and they saw my vest they gave us the clear to go inside. "Go Ahead Havoc" the guard said "Thanks" I said nodding.

We pulled into the actually lot parking the car. I stepped out of the car closing my door with Rosie doing the same. I pulled my shades down to cover my eyes the sun was out already. The other girls were out of there cars just waiting for my orders.

My phone began vibrating I dug into my pocket and pulled it out.

Abel Calling was what showed up on my screen so I answered it.

"Abel what happened?" I asked curiously.

"Just checking on you that's all. You didn't stop by the club like you usually do before you head out." he said

"Yeah I know I had to meet up with the Vixens so we could all head out together we just got here to VidBit." I said

"Okay then, The Sons of Saints just showed up so I'll talk to you when you come back. Becareful!" he said seriously

"I will don't need to tell me twice." I said as the line went dead.

"Who was that?" Rosie asked "It was Abel he wanted to know why I hadnt shown up to the clubhouse first before we took off" I said. All the girls were around me now. "So how do you want to handle this Havoc?" Cassie said

I looked at all of them "You'll follow me lead. I don't need to deal with the porn stars bullshit today. We have things to get done so I better not find any of you starting anything! You guys understand!?" I said loud and clear.

"What if they start it you know there always running there mouth trying to get a rise out us, then what Havoc?" Melissa asked. I raised my eyebrow at her "Same thing don't give them what they want as much as you want to beat the crap out of them" I said she nodded her head.

"If I think that things are going to escalate I'll personally get involved I won't be taking crap from anyone today!" I said "Now let's get in there & I suggest you listen to what I said or else you'll get it just as bad!" I said making my threat clear as day.