Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Jace's Point of View

My surroundings were passing me by in a blur while my motorcycle roared loudly in the quiet night. It had been like this for the past few hours nothing but the night sky with the cold wind blowing against my skin. This is what I was made for riding having the feel of a powerful machine between my legs that I was fully in control of. 

Jace Anderson is the name, President of the Son of Saints at the young age of twenty a feared and convicted man. In my lifetime I’d seen and done many things that no mother would be proud of. This was my lifestyle and it would always be nothing would change that.

It blew my mind how one person could have me wrapped around there finger that my thoughts were consumed with just her. I had let myself go before women would come and go in my life with no care in the world. Now everything was about her and it was making me loose my mind.

This wasn’t something planned not once did it come to mind that I would have the feelings I have for her. It happened she was a challenge always suprising me one way or another.  This was the girl that was always changing to adapt to her surroundings making sure to keep up. 

Going through so much she still put that strong face on ready to take on her problems head on even if in the inside she was crumbling. Holding everything in letting no one inside her she was a mystery. 

Knowing that she was a broken mess inside would have most turning right back around from where they had come from but not me. It was the opposite affect for me and that right there was my mistake.

I was a natural born leader hated, feared, and respected by many was one girl worth making me loose my head like this. In my mind it was a No but in my heart it was a Yes. Everyday that I was alive there was a risk that it would come to an end in the blink of an eye.

It was all strategy, a mental game predicting people’s next move, making sure to be ahead of the game or risk falling behind. This wasn’t something that could be taken lightly it was a serious matter that was pressing on my mind.

It was bittersweet realizing that there’s a girl out there that could be by my side loving me in the way that a man would want to be loved. Knowing that at the end of a long day he could go into the arms of an accepting woman with no bad judgments. That no matter what was done the love would be returned in the same way. That was sweet.

Then knowing one person could hold so much power over you they would become your life. That didn’t seem so bad but it’s the risk that comes to mind. Was one willing to put the one they cared for in the hands of danger? Knowing that they would have to watch over there shoulders for there life. This was bitter.