Chapter 35

The bell began to chime again looking up Kasey quickly scanned the room till her eyes landed on me giving her a nod she made her way into the booth. Pouring myself a glass I waited for her to speak first like I knew she would as always mostly likely to complain.

"Well I'm here you want to explain to me why you picked a crap place like this?" She asked me. Raising an eyebrow I let out a low chuckle see what I mean predictable it was kind of sad in a way. Taking a sip of my water slowly I let the cold water run down my throat to the pit of my stomach giving me a slight chill.

"Well hello to you too Kasey, I've called to meet with you to go over our plan there are a few minor set backs that we need to fix before we go ahead with it" I said getting straight to the point.

"What do we need to fix?" she asked curiously while pouring herself a glass of water.

"We don't have enough information to properly attack the warehouses, were going to have to do surveillance tonight. I pulled a few strings here and there most of what we need we can get today. The earliest we can get the C4 though is tomorrow since its short notice" I said before taking another sip of water.

Kasey ran a hand through her loose hair letting out a frustrated sigh "Alright that cant be it though if it were you wouldn't have called me to meet you here" she said in a hushed tone looking around if anyone was listening.

"Your right. You and I are going to have some special bonding time" Kasey raised an eyebrow at me. Giving her a smirk I continued "See we need to get inside of The Slick Ladies Clubhouse" I said boldly.

"You've either gone delusion or stupid that's asking to get kill!!" she hissed at me slamming her hands against the table. A few of the customers and workers turned there heads to look in our direction.

"You're making a scene so I suggest you calm the hell down before I make you" I hissed back my voice venomous. "That's why its only going to be the two of us, well get in and out before they even notice somebody was in there" I said calmer.

"How exactly do you plan on accomplishing that? You don't think that you'll be found you better have a full proof plan or were screwed. I'll tell you this right now though if it comes down to it I will leave you without any hesitation" she said bluntly.

Faking hurt I clutched my heart before giving her a deadpanned look "I wouldn't have it any other way, well go over that later before we leave I need to do something first before heading out to gather the supplies for tonight" I said while getting up from my seat.

Kasey stood up as well "Alright well I need to do something before heading back to the clubhouse well meet before to go over this" she said before turning around to walk away.

Before I could stop myself I grabbed her arm causing her to come to a stop turning back to face me. I let go of her "There's something I wanted to ask you is there somebody named Luc or Lucy in The Red Dragons?" I asked curiously.

Kasey looked up at me as if I was an alien from another planet I swear it as only a question. "Luc she's my fourth in command why do you ask?" she said it curiously.

"No reason in particular her name seemed to be floating around the clubhouse last night" I said casually shrugging my shoulders looking bored. Kasey gave me a once over before letting it go as if it was nothing.

With that she was out the door, in her car then pulling out of the parking lot making a turn. Before she disappeared onto the dirt road.

"Lexi, sweetie?" Betty's voice called from behind me.

Turning around there was Betty with my food and shake read to go, pulling a hundred dollar bill from my front pocket I put it in her hand. Taking the food I headed out the door giving her a smile before walking out.

When she looked at the money in her hands her eyes went wide and rushed out after me to stop me in the mid parking lot. "This is too much money the bill is only twenty dollars I can't accept this" she said.

Looking at her she never ceased to amaze me "Yes you can Betty I want to give you that money you deserve it so please take it from me" I said giving her a pleading look.

Giving me a small smile back she clutched the money to her heart "You're a good kid Amelia would have been proud of you" she said before turning back into the diner.