Chapter 56

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 56

The trees were thick the dirt was slightly damp and the echo of a branch breaking could be heard for a mile in the quiet night.

Lexi and Kasey traveled through the dark with only the moons light to guide them. The ground was rough with wet muddy spots and then just rocks and gravel.

They kept quiet as they dragged along they previous members. There breath's were ragged an heavy with the extra dead weight. Don't be fooled they were still alive Lexi had made sure of that.

Courtney and Lisa stumbled behind tired, dazed, and in pain. Tape wrapped aroud there mouths kept them quiet. Tight ropes that held there hands together bled and burned through there flesh.

After walking a far distance they stopped in the far distance voices could be heard. It was so faint that the it carried away with the wind. They were near the Slick Bastards/Ladies clubhouse.

They were positioned behind the club the distance of about a 100 yards. So they weren't too close just incase they needed to retreat.

Lexi and Kasey took Courtney and Lisa and had them positioned each with there backs against a tree. They faced towards the clubhouse direction. Kasey dropped the large bag she carried to floor then proceeded to open it.

She began removing the contents of the bag which contained two black pullover vest. Along with thin chains the ones that would be used for a dog leash. Along with an extra block of C4 explosive devices. Beneath that we're two AK-47's with full shoulder strap.

To the naked eye they looked like plain black vest but inside was a suprise. It was a fully designed explosive that was detonated by a trigger.

Kasey then placed one of the vest over Courtney's head so that it covered the front and back of her completely. The rope was cut loose only to be replaced with the chains. They were wrapped tightly around Courtney's ankles connecting with her wrist.

Her arms were hugging the tree in a backward hug. Once she was tightly secured to the tree Lexi moved to do the same with Lisa. The tape over there mouths was left on looking at them it was truley a pitiful sight.

Lexi grabbed her radio setting the volume to a lower level incase there were any people walking the perimeter. Each team checked in going over what was done.

The results were exactly how she had hoped the plan was working. Widows girls had started thinning out just as expected. The explosions were leaving them at a loss.

With each explosion there was that time lapse before the next one was set off. It was too much something they hadn't seem before that they were running loose. There were only three more teams that had to complete there assignment.

While they were doing that Lexi and Kasey would take the next move. That would include going straight into the lions mouth. They had to get into the clubhouse with all the chaos most of the members were out.

So it worked in there favor but they would still have to take caution. There could be more then a few that still lingered behind to watch the clubhouse incase an attack.

Kasey and Lexi geared up with there guns strapped over there shoulders they headed towards the club. They carefully paced themselves the anxiety was building in Lexi.

Lexi carried an the extra C4 explosive which was tucked away inside her jacket. Once they had the clubhouse she would place it. Kasey and her will need to take caution for any obstacles they might run into.

They were only a few feet away from the club the trees had thinned out and the back lights kept them from going straight in. Lexi began signaling to Kasey to move do they could catch the three guards by surprise.