Chapter 59

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 59

Everything she had gone through, her family, friends, all her hard work. No this couldn't be happening she couldn't go down and out like this.

Looking up she could see Widows blurry figure walking towards her. Lexi's legs gave out from under her and she collapsed onto her knees.

Pressure began to build up in her chest making it hard to breath. She couldn't stay up she fell on her left side to the ground. Her body let out a spasum as if she had been electrocuted.

A sudden wave of nausea rolled through her, it was the worst feeling. It was as if her body was shutting down little by little. Everything felt 10 times worse she would have preferred a quick death to this.

The gun was within her sights rolling onto her stomach she reached for it. The cold metal settled nicely into her hand. It gave her a calm feeling.

Lexi pushed It towards her chest keeping her hand tucked under. She tried to push herself up but was halted by a heavy boot slamming done on her back.

"It's just me and you Havoc. I thought you would put up more of a fight" Widow spoke humor in her voice.

"Fuck you!, had this been one on one I would have crushed you and we both know this" Lexi spat at her.

Widow's face raged and she geared her leg back with force kicking Lexi's ribs. Lexi let out a muffled groan of pain clutching her already bleeding stomach.

Lexi's sight began spotting with black dots as if they danced. She felt her body grow colder as a shiver ran through her spine.

"Any last words Havoc?" Widow sung out her amusement was irritating.

"Yeah I got a few words" Lexi breathed in her chest getting tight. "If I'm going down your coming with me. So I'll see you in hell bitch!" Lexi said venomously.

With every last bit of energy she could muster up she rolled onto her back pistol in hand. Lexi pulled the trigger and fired off not stopping till all she heard was the empty clip.

Blood was splattered everywhere Widows dying face was one of pure shock before her body dropped the ground. Lexi's arms collapsed the gun dropping beside her.

Footsteps were coming closer the sound barley registering to her. It was like a warmth was starting to wrap around her she relished in it.

"Tiggy give me the gun" a feminine voice said it had to belong to Rosie.

"No, it's done there's practically no life left in her" he said there was something in his voice.

"I can't believe it worked two birds with one stone" she said happily.

"You need to get your story straight for when you meet with the other girls. There going to be a lot of questions to answer" he said sternly.

"Don't worry I know how to act" crouching down "How do you feeling know I'll be the one consoling your brother hmm Lexi?" she asked.

Lexi felt the acids come up her throat her head was swimming. Her body had numbed she couldn't feel the pain anymore.

"I'm gonna come back for you" taking in a breath she continued "Then I'm gonna kill the both of you" she spat out her eyes full with hate.

Rosie made a move but Tiggy yanked her back a yelp escaped her mouth. She turned her glaring eyes in his direction.

"We need to leave now" Tiggy said his voice strained as he was already back pedaling.

"What! why?" Rosie asked.

"Just shut up and lets go, somebody's coming you can hear the motorcycles. We must be in different territory" he said

"Fuck!, We need to move the bodies into the warehouse and then torch it" Rosie said panick beginning to rise.

"We don't have time let's go, she's already dead come on" Tiggy said.

That was all Lexi managed to hear as she was going in and out of consciousness. Lexi couldn't move, or feel anything anymore it was as if all her senses turned off.

All that was left was to just close her eyes and let the darkness consume her. To release to finally let go of the struggle that her body was fighting.

Lexi heard the roar of engines, car doors slamming, voices yelling. It was all a whisper to her. In the moment she let go closing her eyes.

In the back of her mind Lexi could hear someone talking to her. Shaking her willing her to stay awake. Her eyes couldn't open one last breath escaped her body.

In that time Lexi didn't get the chance to find out who it was.

The End

For all those that are still reading Thank For Reading. It means a lot to me and I can't thank you enough. There will be a sequel for those that would like to know.

It will began being posted the beginning of next year. I'll be writing the plot through this Christmas break.

So leave me a comment below of what you thought about the ending and if you would like to read the sequel. It would mean a lot to me.

Yours truley Stephanie :)