Chapter 23

Hello My Dear Readers just wanted to leave a little note before starting off the new chapters.

So 1st off thanks for reading! 2nd Don't forget to Vote! & Finally 3rd Leave a Comment & tell me what you thought about the chapters.

Alrighty well that's all here's the new chapter Enjoy! :) <3

I woke up with a jolt at the sound of my alarm going off. I pushed down the button turning it off Rubbing my eyes slowly they adjusted to look at the clock 6:00 am it was really early.

After yawning for what felt like 5 minutes I climbed out of bed. Making my way into the bathroom; I brushed my teeth, and washed my face before finally getting into the shower.

I got out of the shower looking to the clock 6:40 ehh not bad it didn't take that long. With the towel wrapped around my body I took out the hair dryer. Blow drying my hair took about another 10 minutes.

Before leaving the bathroom I turned my curler on then went to get dressed. Going to my closet I grabbed a pair of light blue jeans with a white long sleeve scoop neck shirt. As for shoes I choose my black zipper combat boots.

Now fully dressed I went back into the bathroom and began curling my hair. It took me about 25 minutes to do all my hair. My bangs were curled in so they werent in my face then quickly applying my makeup I was ready.

Putting my aviators on I grabbed my bag, cellphone, and car keys and headed out of my room. It was 7:26 am and there were noises coming from Jaces bedroom he was probably barely just getting up.

Outside now my hand went to my chest letting out a sigh of relief. My necklace was still in place I always wear it so I sometimes forget that I still have it on. Punching in the code for the garage door it opened silently.

There in the dark was my car it had been a whole week without it. Letting out a low whistle I unlocked the door and slipped in. The leather seats were cold but they felt nice. Looking around the car it had been cleaned out no trash nothing.

The only thing was my cut that was folded neatly in the passenger seat. Opening my glove compartment was my gun and a sticky note on top of it. Looking over the note read:

Lexi

Cleaned up your gun I know it's your baby. There's your vest too can't have you forgetting it now.

Jace

A small smile crept on to my face the gesture was sweet but he was still an ass. Especially after what he told me last night that pinhead. Starting the car it was music to my ears as the engine roared to life.

It felt good to be behind the wheel again putting the car in reverse I slowly made my way out of the driveway. Switching gears I put it in drive and set off the clock on the dashboard said 7:32 am.

Driving down the familiar road "Onstar Call Rosie" I said. It sounds weird I know but it comes in handy. "Calling Rosie" it replied in that monotone voice. It began ringing on the third ring she picked up.

"Hello"

"Hey bitch I'm outside hurry up" I said pulling in front of her house. Before she could reply "Onstar end call" the line went dead "Call has ended" it said.

Rosie was closing the door of her house as she rushed over to the car. I moved my cut putting it in the back seat she got in the car dropping her bag in the back. "You could have given me a heads up you know" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

I smiled ignoring her as I drove off turning my music back on playing my mixed CD. Ain't No Fun (If the homies cant have none) began playing through the speakers we automatically started singing along to the words.