Chapter 17

Me and Rosie were debating to take an overnight bag with us. When they knocked on my door. "Come In" I yelled still looking at the bag on my bed.

Matt poked his head in the door before he pushed it wide open. Jace leaned casually against my door frame. You could see his muscles through his tight fitting shirt.

"Lexi?" I shook my head tearing my gaze away from Jaces body to see him smirking. "What?" I said not sure who spoke my name.

"You okay?" Matt asked "What yeah I'm fine just a little distracted." I said sneaking a look at Jace from the corner of my eye. "We can see that something catching your eye?" Jace said

"Something? Um no not at all Matt should I take an overnight bag just incase?" I asked him pointing the bag on my bed. "Doubt your going to need it seeing as you won't be drinking" he shrugging his shoulders.

Rolling my eyes at him "I'm going to drink Matt" I told him straight out. He took a step forward as if to try and test me. I didn't back down staring him straight in the face.

Finally he just shook his head "Fine but don't expect me to take care of you." he said "Right we both know you'll be the first one watching me." I said smirking at him.

"Whatever" he grumbled I decided on taking the overnight bag. Putting my vest on my outfit was complete. "Your not going out like that are you?" Jace asked.

Frowning at his words "Yeah why?" I asked looked at my outfit. "Your dads going to see the vest and how are you going to explain it?" he said pointing to my vest.

"Oh I'm putting a zip up jacket on he won't see it don't worry." I said smiling "Oh" was all he said back. Grabbing the sweater from my closet I zipped it up 3/4 of the way. All you could see was the white tank top underneath.

"Well I'm ready and we still got to drive out so you ready Rosie?" I asked "Yeah we can leave." she said "Kay so when you guys heading out?" I asked Matt and Jace.

"Were leaving right now that's what I'm came to tell you so we could head out the same time." Matt said. "Oh okay well then let's go." I said grabbing the bag as I walked towards the door.

"Lexi make sure to stay close by us don't get to far behind" Jace said "Why?" I asked "Just incase that's all" he said looking directly at me. A cold shiver ran up my body.

At the front of the door "Bye dad were leaving!" I yelled before locking up the house. Throwing my bag in the backseat I settled in to the car. The cold leather seats made my skin tingle.

"So what was that back there?" Rosie asked me as I pulled out of the driveway. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "Don't play dumb you know what I'm talking about." she said.

"I honestly don't." I said "You staring at Jace like he was food. I thought you were going to eat him with the way you were looking at him!" she yelled loudly in the car.

Instantly my cheeks felt red as her words registered to me. "Shut Up! I don't know okay." I said shaking my head slightly. "You like him don't you?" she asked.

"We barely even talk but there's something about him that makes me want him." I said frustrated. "Maybe you should just sleep with him, it's probably sexual tension." she said

"Rosie I'm with Abel you know I wouldn't cheat on him" I said it cause it was true I wouldn't. "I'm just saying that way the scores even Abel 1- Lexi 1" she said shrugging her shoulders.

Through all the talking we ended up making good time when we pulled up to the club house. Pulling into a empty spot I parked the car.

Getting out of the car I decided on leaving my over night bag unless I for sure knew I would need it.