Chapter 13

Jace was tense you could see it, his posture was like he was trying to size him up. There at the door was Abel you could imagine my surprise to see him there. He didnt look happy that's one thing I could tell right away.

Getting up slowly I stood facing him "Let him in Jace." I said any emotion or pain I was feeling it was masked. Jace looked at me as if he was searching for something, before he finally stepped aside.

In came Matt from the kitchen with a cup of tea and some medicine. "Did you see who was at the door." his eyes meet with Abels. "What are you doing here?!" he said his voice hard.

"Relax Matt, Though he does have a point what are you doing here?" I said. Waiting for his answer he just looked between me and Jace. His eyes turning hard, "I should be asking why my girlfriend is hanging around with him." he yelled while pointing to Jace.

Matt and Jace both took a step forward. "Jace is a friend." I said cooly. He scoffed "A friend yeah right you can't be just friends!" he yelled again. I stared at him now I was mad "I'm not going to have this arguement with you here." I said as calm as I could

He huffed walking up the stairs straight to my room. "You don't have to deal with him" Jace said. I laughed "What should I let you deal with him? Or Matt?" I said "Yeah you should you don't look good Lexi let you big bro handle this." Matt said taking a step forward.

"No you don't I appreciate it really but I got this, Matt is that the tea for me?" I asked pointing at the cup that he had set down.

"Oh yeah here it might not be as warm. Here's the medicine too." he said handing me the pills. I drank them quickly and finished my tea. "It was still warm, thanks Matty. Now to deal with this." I said walking to the stairs.

I stopped before taking the first step and turned around to face them. "If you hear yelling don't interfere okay?" I asked. They both looked at each other then back to me as if debating.

"If it gets bad I'll call you guys up to take care of him deal?" I said with that they agreed. Walking up the stairs my breathing was deep and heavy. Reaching the top of the staircase, I walked to my bedroom door which was closed.

Taking another deep breath I opened the door and there he was sitting at the edge of my bed. I couldn't read his face of any emotion it was blank. I closed the door behind me.

Standing in front of him I waited for him to say something to me. He looked me over up and down, shaking his head he looked at me. "What did you come here for Abel?" I asked

"Why is The Sons Of Saints president in your house?" he asked his voice was hard.

"He's been staying here." I said he really wasn't going to like this.

"What! You mean to tell me he's staying here and you didn't tell me!" he yelled standing up now.

"How did you want me to tell you so you could react like this." I asked him.

"So you thought it'd be okay to not tell me at all?! Your off riding on the back of his bike having him take you home!" he yelled taking a step forward.

"So what you've had prospects take me home before what does it matter." I raised my voice somewhat.

"It fucken matters! Your my girlfriend riding on someother guys bike!" he roared at me.

"Now I'm your girlfriend! All of sudden as soon as I'm on someone else's bike then I'm your girlfriend is that what it takes!! I was yelling now.

"What are you sleeping with him that's it isn't! I'll kill him I fucken swear!" he yelled