Chapter 54

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 54

It was dark out by the time I had arrived at the factory. Parking the car I gave myself a good once over making sure my apperance was in order.

Once I was satisfied with how I looked I made my way inside everybody was keeping busy. They were at hard work getting ready going over video playbacks I was suprised in a way.

As soon as they noticed my presence it was straight back down to business. We began going over floor plans were our positions would be held.

I wanted to make sure everybody knew what they had to do and where they were to be assigned. We couldn't afford it if they went out on the field not knowing the plan.

Each team was designated a certain area of places to attack. Kasey and I had come up with a plan of spreading the Slick Ladies members out.

We would be attacking different buildings sending one team in. As soon as the Slick Ladies showed up we would then send in another team to attack a different building.

From there following through so they were so spread thin that when it came time for the main attack. We would have the advantage over Widow and the left over of her crew.

Once I got the signal that it was all clear and that all of the members had pulled out they would start setting off the explosives. It would be complete chaos leaving then screwed in the end of it all.

Then it's game over this was our time and nobody could stop us. It took us over an hour and a half to get the plan down.

Now we had to wait it was still to early and I needed to know Jace was out of town. Once I knew that then we could start I didn't want him here when shit it the fan.

The clock was ticking away I was twirling my cell phone waiting anxiously for his phone call. After what felt like another agonizing thirty minutes my phone rang.

The Michael Meyers theme song playing loudly. Looking at the screen I slide it across to answer.

Pinhead Calling

I would have to change that or else he might get offended.

"Hey" I said sitting up straighter in my chair

"I just got here" his voice almost a monotone

Letting out a sigh "Are you at the clubhouse?" I asked.

"Yeah like I said I just got here" he said.

"Okay we'll this is going to piss you off but if your at the clubhouse like you said can I speak to Matt?" I said.

"Are you serious?!" his voice raised at me

"Jace relax I just need to make sure. I'm doing this cause I care" I said softly.

I could hear him let out a deep breath "Matt here it's Lexi" he said loudly.

The slamming of heavy footsteps and hard breaths coming through the line made me pull the phone away from my ear.

"Lexi is it really you?" Matt asked

"Of course it's her you idiot didn't I just tell you it was her" Jace hissed at Matt

A smile made its way onto my face before Matt could say anything I spoke up.

"Matt yes it's me"

"Are you safe? Everything okay? When are you coming home? Do you need help?" He was rambling all these questions.

"You like an over protective boyfriend you'll know thats my job" he said all nonchalant.

I mentally cringed picturing Matt's raised eyebrows at the implication Jace had just made.