Chapter 50

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 50

Kasey and I had decided it was time to tell the girls of Lisa and Courtney. Kasey stayed outside watching over them while I walked back inside to give the girls settled and quiet to hear our announcement. 

Back inside I stood waiting after getting every ones attention I had the floor "Listen up there's something that you need to know it goes for both the Red Dragons and Viper Vixens" I said loud and clear.

The girls began letting out small whispers looking around at each other for answers "Listen up your going to get your answers right now I need to step out side and when I come back you'll understand" I said nodding my head in there direction.

"Rosie come over here for a second" I said waving her over towards the door

"Whats up?" she asked glancing over her shoulder

"Listen watch them I know there curious right now" I said sternly giving her a serious look.

"I will but you cant blame them your being all cryptic and the girls are starting to ask questions about Courtney and Lisa" she told me seriously.

Nodding my head "I know and they'll get there answers just watch them and set up two chairs in the middle of the room"

"Two chairs in the middle of the room? What are you planning? You got that look in your eyes Lexi" Rosie said looking at me with concern.

"You'll see now just do what I told you and I'll be back with our special guests" I said turning around not bothering to give her a chance to reply. Walking out the sun was shinning bright Kasey was leaning against the car with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Don't tell me your bored?" I asked teasing Kasey.

She rolled her eyes at me uncrossing her arms they fell to her sides "Alright let's get this over with" she said. Grabbing the door handle she opened the right passenger door out came Courtney falling. 

My eyes were wide in shock as she landed on her face which got to associate with the dirt her hands were still handcuffed together with her feet still bound together by the rope. I busted out laughing she looked so stupid she had to roll onto her side her face covered in dirt.

"Well that's certainly an interesting choice of exit don't you think Kasey?" I said still laughing. Kasey simply rolled her eyes and grabbed Courtney from her forearms lifting her off the ground before slamming her against the side of my car.

"Hey watch it that's my car" I said glaring at her before poking my head into the car Lisa was curled up against the window with tears streaming down her face. Seeing her like that pissed me off this was her fault.

Reaching inside the car I grabbed onto her arm and dragged her out she was thrashing against me trying to get out of my hold. Kasey started laughing as she saw me struggling shooting her an irritated look before swinging my fist around and connecting with Lisa's jaw.

Her hand snapped to the side before she was hunched over the side of the car letting out a breath I looked to Kasey "Lets get them inside" I said pulling Lisa towards the warehouse. Kasey was right behind me dragging Courtney along.

Rosie's poked through when she saw us coming towards her with Lisa and Courtney in tow her eyes were wide but she quickly opened the door wide. My face was serious this was it; it was time to face the girls and give them the truth.

I walked in first pulling Lisa in behind me and siting her down on one of the chairs that I had told Rosie to set up. Standing with my arms crossed over my chest behind the chair I faced all the girls keeping my face blank of any emotion.

Then came in Kasey with Courtney she did the exact same thing as me we stood there waiting as Rosie closed the door behind us. Some of the girls had gotten to there feet confusion on there face they didn't know what to make of the scene in front of them.

"I want to be very clear on this so shut up and listen" I said sternly looking at everyone in the room before continuing "Were going to answer all your questions but first were going to tell what exactly is going on" I said nodding to Kasey.

Kasey stepped to be side by side with Courtney "Red Dragons as your President I thought I had kept everything in control but that wasn't the case Courtney made a choice to work with Widow and therefore has betrayed not only me but you as well" she said before giving me a stiff nod.

"Vixens I'm here to tell you that Lisa has followed in the same choice as Courtney to work along side of our enemy. Kasey and I only found out recently and did our best in taking care of the situation" I said calmly.

"I know you girls have questions and we'll get to that but I think its only fair to hear it from Lisa and Courtney themselves" I said walking around to pull the duct tape off Lisa's mouth.

Kasey did the same  to Courtney only to have her throw spit on her, it happened so fast that I barely saw her hand smack against her mouth. If not for the loud smacking sound when she made contact with her face I would have missed it.

I've said it before Kasey may seem small but she's not to be underestimated Courtney let out a string of cuss words before spitting some blood on the floor. "You ever do that again and I'll kill you" Kasey said in a menacing voice.

Lisa was just crying every sob that came out off her irritated me and was getting under my skin turing to look at her "Will you shut up already I'm tired of hearing you cry! You got yourself into this mess now your paying the price" I yelled at her. 

"Ladies you want answers well here you go ask Lisa and Courtney there the only ones who know the truth" I said before walking over to a  folded up sheet I had. Unfolding it on my bed there were an assortment of weapons.

"If your not satisifed with the answer well a little pain goes a long way" I said looking at all the girls until I looked straight to Lisa and Courtney "These were the girls you betrayed your going to have to answer to them" I said smiling.