Chapter 55

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 55

The explosion was the warning shot to let them know Were Here and Were Coming!

We split up while on the road everybody heading to there specific destination. I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body.

My fingers tapped against the steering wheel in a up beat tempo from the anticipation.

We said nothing only silence filled the car as we headed towards the bar. Kasey sat with my computer in her lap looking at the video that was currently running.

Instead of being in front of the bar we took a back street and parked the car in the alley. It was dark and covered by a big tree that was rooted at the corner of the street.

It made it concealed to the best it could be. We went over the plan quickly Kasey was to be my eyes and ears while getting inside. The owner Tony Hobart had a surveillance system installed in the upper floors.

We hadn't been aware of seeing that it was recently installed we missed that detail. It was brought to our attention while going through the audio.

With a virus program Kasey hacked into the systems main program. Making her in complete control of moving the cameras around. While still being able to create screen shots so it looked like I wasn't even there.

The system was watched from the bar on the ground floor. They watch the film live from a screen next to the register. Quietly I crept around the building towards the side.

Sliding in between the space of the two buildings I looked up. There was the fire escape that led to the bedroom window.

From the blue prints it was the master bedroom so it was safe to assume it was the bar owners Tony room. The plan was to make a sweep of the top floor and then head downstairs.

We hadn't placed the explosive when we first came the other night. There was no way we could go in the same way it was too risky with it still being business hours.

So we came up with this 2.0 version we had smaller charges that would be placed through the top floor. From there we would be exiting and placing bigger charges around the building.

These explosives were different to the ones we had placed in the other buildings. They had a smaller build which limited the range of the explosion.

The bigger charges were set around the perimeter of the building. We're the structure would be able to come falling straight down.

Taking a deep breath I braced both my feet against the wall while leaning my back side against the other. With the force of my feet pushing against the wall I pushed myself up.

Slowly I climbed towards the fire escape which was a good 12 feet off the ground. It took a few minutes of my back getting scrapped against the wall. Till I was finally in reach of the bottom bar to the fire escape.

"How you holding up?" Kaseys voice rang through my ear piece.

"Oh I'm just peachy now remind me again why I'm the one doing this?" I asked

"It was your idea so your the one that gets to go through it" she said smartly

"Right remind me to keep my ideas to myself next time around" I said taking in a deep breath.

I was in a sitting position but the only difference was I was in mid-air between two buildings. My arms out I pushed against my feet and threw my upper body forward. My hand made contact with the rusty metal so I wrapped my hand tight against it.