Chapter 24

Authors Note:

<------See that button you know you want to push it. Don't forget to vote its real easy and takes just a second.

So for the next chapter lets make it 10 Votes for me to upload the next chapter. Enjoy the chapter :D

Driving the mustang into the parking lot all eyes were on my car. There was no need for me to get out of the car for them to know it was me. There were people leaning there heads to slightly whisper to the person next to them.

It brought a smile to my face at there reaction of Havoc's Return. Rosie got out of the car first to get the girls in order. Getting my things in order I got out the car.

As I walked towards the girls it was like being under a spotlight all eyes glued to me. Strutting over there were loud whistles that made me smirk. "Looking good Havoc!" someone yelled.

Giving my hair a little flip I smiled in the direction the complement came from. From the corner of my eye there was Abel gripping a clip board so hard it looked like it was going to break.

His eyes were roaming over my body as lust went onto his face. The girls all stood with smiles on there faces as they took my appearance in. Lisa wasn't there it didn't suprise me especially after what happened at school.

Greeted by small hugs and hellos I stepped back to address them. "There were alot of rumors going on saying you were taken out" Antonia said "Yeah nobody would tell us anything we were out in the dark" Melissa said.

"If it didn't come from my mouth then it's just that a rumor. As you can see nobody took me out. Enough about that though lets get down to business." I said loud and clear for them to hear.

"Why did Rosie call this secret meeting?" Evelyn asked. "Rosie arranged this meeting under my orders as to why well were having a special guest today" just as I finished speaking two big black SUVs came rolling into the parking lot.

Looking to the girls "Well speak of the devil looks like our guest has arrived right on time" I said with a small laugh. There faces we're all confused not knowing who was going to come out of the car.

Walking over to where the cars were stationed Kasey came out the car. The sun was shinning down on her black hair. Kasey stood at about 5'3 with such a skinny frame. It was almost like she would break but don't let her outer image fool you she's quite the hellcat.

Giving her a quick once over a smile went on my face "Kasey glad you could make it" taking my hand out to her, we shook hands

"Havoc good to be here" she said.

"Well then let's get down to business. Rosie show Kasey and her group to the conference room" I said

Turning to face Kasey "I'll be right with you make yourself comfortable". Nodding her head she followed behind Rosie into the clubhouse. The Vixens were still outside walking to them I waited till Kasey was out of earshot to speak.

"A few things before we go in there. No fights or guns drawn we keep it clean understand" my eyes meeting with all of there's as my voice kept in command.

"Two of you need to go get Lisa I don't care if you have to drag her out of her house from her hair you bring her here" I said sternly. Antonia and Selena offered to go with that they took off.

Lisa was part of my plan so regardless of my feelings she needed to be here for it to work. "The rest of you go on ahead I'll be right in" as they made there way inside I walked over to Jace.

He leaned casually against his bike smoking a cigarette talking with one of the pornstars. Looking at me his eyes never left my face as he threw his cigarette bud on the floor to step on it. "What?" he asked giving me his full attention.