Chapter 16

The next morning I woke up so tired it had been hard for me to fall asleep. It didn't help that Rosie likes to talk in her sleep either. Getting up I still had that gut feeling I just couldn't shake it off.

Seeing that I hadn't brought an over night bag with me as it was last minute. I was in the clothes from yesterday and let me tell you it sucked. I was in need of a shower and a change of clothes.

Once Rosie had finally got out of bed it was about 12 in the afternoon. The clubhouse was running as it would any other day. That was until later on tonight when the party would start.

Grabbing what we needed me and Rosie went outside to the parking lot. Derran was waiting for us standing with a smug smile on his face as he cassually leaned against my mustang.

A huge smile made its way up to my face it looked brand new. "Here you go Havoc, so what do you think of my work?" he asked smirking as he handed me my car keys.

"It's so good that I could kiss you Derran but I won't. Thank you again" Giving him a quick hug I turned around to face Rosie.

"Well don't just stand there get in the car." I said laughing at her. The drive home I was able to test out the car. It ran smooth all the way it even felt faster.

I pulled into the driveway parking my car on the right side. My dad wouldn't be here arrive till 3 so we still had some time. Walking into the house it smelled of fresh air breeze.

Esmerelda had been cleaning everything she used had the scent of fresh air breeze. It was a weird habit but we let her be.

We went straight to my room, Rosie was about the same size in clothes like me. So I would let her borrow some clothes for later tonight. Going to kitchen grab a water bottle I left Rosie in the room.

Coming back into the room I stared at her with wide eyes. She held the pictures in her hands the ones from all the secret envelopes.

Looking at me she held them up "What are these?" her voice was serious. Taking a deep breath I closed the door to my room and took a seat on the bed. Returning gaze to her "You weren't supposed to find those." I said

"Well I did, explain to me why there pictures of Abel and some mysterious hand." she said. "I've been getting them every since we got attacked by Widow" I said

"That's was over a week ago though. Why didn't you tell me?" she said hurt in her voice. "There pictures of Abel with some girl but every picture they send never shows the face." I said.

"Still you could have talked to me I'm your friend Lexi you know that." she said patting my leg. "I know it's just my relationship with Abel hasn't been the easiest." I said looking at her.

"I know" she said looking at me with a soft gaze. "I love him there's no doubt in my mind but I can't take him hurting me again." taking a breath I continued.

"Its taken so much for me to trust him even a little bit I just don't take it if it happens again. You know me I'm not weak I've never been anything but strong but with this it's different." I said shaking my head.

This was what I felt its true that he had become my everything my involvement with the gang was because of him. I became this person for him, depending on him alone. If he lets me go I have nothing to hold me up but myself.

That's what I was afraid getting hurt again like any second he was just going to let me fall. I've always been a strong person but my love for Abel has made me weak. That I'm scared to have to stand alone.

I was always alone. My dad wasn't around Matt had left as soon as he turned 18 visiting me once in a whole. My mom was dead. I only had myself.

When I found Abel that changed I had someone again. Knowing that the only person you had might slip away is a scary thought.