Chapter 57

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 57

Standing with a smoking gun it wasn't Lexi they saw it was Havoc. The girl who was ruthless, never gave up, and would be the first to grab the bull by the horns head on.

This was the girl that would put fear into your eyes by a simple look. Tonight that reputation showed that it was the real deal. There were no regrets in her eyes just pure thirst for revenge.

It was a defining moment that would leave a mark for other clubs to be forewarned. You came against The Vixens you would have to go head to head with Havoc.

They tied everybody up with there wrist tied behind there backs along with there feet. Then they had them lined up against the wall Kasey kept them at gun point. Making sure no one moved or tried any funny business.

While Havoc began working on the explosive device. She worked with quietly with quick pace placing the wired correctly. Making sure the device was set properly for detonation it was a skill.

One that she did with calm, still hands. Once she was finished she set it up so that it was taped to the counter of the club bar. Grabbing Kaseys attention she have her an all clear sign.

Havoc kept a trained ear on her surroundings, Widow knew where she was. If she was smart she wouldn't come towards the clubhouse and that's what Havoc wanted.

She wanted the game to last she was the cat with her stealth just lining up her prey. Waiting for the perfect moment to pounce

Walking towards the exit she carried her AK-47 in the air. She felt a chill pass through her when she could swear she heard the roar of bike engines.

"We've got company let's move out. Check the outside I'll follow behind you" Havoc hollered to Kasey.

Kasey didn't need to be told twice she ran out of the room with her gun in hand. She stepped outside the cold breeze felt like thin needles pricking your skin.

She checked the surroundings just as she was about to walk around the club she heard it. The roar of a bike engine no not one but more and they were coming close.

Lexi raised her AK-47 and became firing the empty shell casings dropping to the floor. There sound was barley an echo with the loud bangs of the bullet grazing against the barrel.

Those tied up scream and let out hysterical shrieks but not a single bullet hit them. Her aim was for the wall of pictures with one specific. It was the man responsible for killing Esmerelda.

Reaching behind her back she pulled out the leather that belonged to The Slick Bastards. She threw it down on the floor for them to see.

The men raised there heads you could see the blood drain from there face then boil over with anger.

"I killed him, know this no one ever takes something of mine without paying a price" she said calmly before walking out.

Leaving them in a tight situation they were tied together with no weapons in a room that was set to explode.

Lexi rush out of the room with her head held up high when she got to the door. She made sure to close them shut and even tied it from the outside.

Kasey looked panicked the sounds of motorcycles where closing in on them. They couldn't stay where they were with the ticking time bomb.

Lexi felt stuck her mind was racing, grabbing Kasey by the hand she yanked her a few feet away. Hiding behind the trees not less then a few minutes just to catch there breath did the bikes come into view.