Chapter 39

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 39

The next meeting was in an abandoned warehouse, classic right? My dealer's name is Johnny I've known him for at least two years and he's always come through for me. 

We've done plenty of deals with each other he's one of our main suppliers when it comes to our gun running business. 

He's quite the charmer that's for sure I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted every once in a while when we meet. Johnny is tall at 5'11 well built with wide shoulders he's light skinned with baby blue eyes with a strong chiseled face. 

In some ways he reminded me of Jace but at the same time they were opposites, oh here I go thinking of Jace again. He's staying in the club house now since he moved out I was kind of surprised that he went through with it.

I don't care though he's grown he knows what he's doing, anyway back to the matter at hand.

"You know I usually don't like doing these last minute arrangements"  he said in his deep husky voice "but I'll make an exception since its you Lexi."

Looking up from the floor I smiled at him,  "I know and that's why I'm grateful you've always come through for me" I said honestly.

"This is some heavy artillery you asked for. What are planning on doing?" hes asked curiously.

Laughing "I got some tricks up my sleeve" I said flirtatiously 

"Oh yeah, You want to let me in on what those tricks are?" he said while crossing his arms over his chest.

Shaking my head "Sorry Johnny-Boy no can do it's top secret. Your just going to have to wait like everybody else" I said while walking towards him so that I stood in front of him.  

"That doesn't seem fair not even a little hint?" he asked playfully.

Pretending to think about it, I tapped my finger under my chin "Hmm if I didn't know any better I say you were somewhat worried about me that why your so curious".

Putting his hand under my chin he stared into my eyes "So what if I am what are you going to do about it?" as he spoke a shiver ran down my body.

Me and Johnny had some type of attraction for each other whether it be sexual tension or not I haven't decided. Things like these make me start to put in question what I felt for Abel this whole time.

"You tell me Johnny what do you want me to do?" I said kissing down his jaw line.

"Your a damn tease Lexi" Johnny said while snaking his arms around my waist.

I laughed snuggling up to his chest breathing in the scent of his cologne. It had the scent of old leather and spice it was slightly intoxicating but reminded me of someone but the name wasn't coming to mind.

"That maybe so but you know you like it" I said while nibbling on the bottom of his ear he sucked in a hard breath before pulling me tightly against his chest.

Looking up at him, his blue eyes were watching my face closely before he slowly lowered his face till his lips captured mine. Closing my eye his lips were soft as he kissed me gently while his left hand snaked up the inside of my shirt.

His hand slowly made its way up to the curve of my breast, with his right hand he pulled my ponytail off letting my hair fall loosely down my back. Shrugging my way out of my jacket it hit the floor with a small thud, Johnny unbuckled my belt pulling it out of the loops of my jeans.

My hands were at the bottom of his shirt as I pulled it over his head, slowly running my hands up and down his abs. He was well built with defined muscele's it stomach flat toned with his abs outlined it made me want to drool. 

Looking back up I smashed my lips against his our lips moving together as the heat was building between us. Johnny slid his hands down to right under my butt as his lifted me up my legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

---------------Forty Five Minutes Later-------------

I finished settling down my hair I checked that all my clothes were in the right order nothing was on backwards. "Your fine" Johnny said from behind me.

"Thanks, but I was just checking don't want to be going around town with my shirt on backwards do we now?" I asked him.

Johnny looked me over "Well to be honest I prefer you with no shirt on at all" he said seductively.

Laughing I pushed him away "Oh I bet you do" I said while shaking my head. 

"It cant be helped now that I've seen that rocking body of yours" Johnny said while wrapping his arms around me.

"Your such a dork. So being realistic here when do you think you can get me the last thing on my list?" I asked curiously.

"The earliest I can get it for you is maybe around eleven pm tonight and that might be pushing it. Maybe if I had some motivation I could get it faster" he said smirking down at me.

Shaking my head and laughing "Your a little sneak Johnny and I thought I was bad" leaning up I gave him a good deep kiss before pulling out of his arms. 

Pulling out my phone I checked the clock 12:27 it read, looking back up "I got to get going already I have a couple more stops to do before heading back to the clubhouse" I said.

"It's okay I know you have things to do so I wont keep you anymore. I'll call you if I get any news" he said reluctantly while stuffing his hands in his jean pockets. 

I began turning away to get into my car but something made me turn around, walking up to him I pulled his face down giving him a soft yet deep kiss. 

Pulling away from him I winked at him before I got into my car, shutting the door I turned the key in the ignition and reversed out of the warehouse back onto the road.

-------------While On The Road-------------

I received a phone call while heading to the next meeting from some of the girls who were on the early watch. According the them there hadn't been any movement that was out of the ordinary it was like a regular day for The Slick Bastards and Ladies.

They hadn't seen Widow as of yet it was quiet almost too quiet something felt off, I told them to pull out and head back. For them to go back to the Clubhouse and sit tight till I got back then we would go from there.