Chapter 8

Recap:

"Your Lady!?" Jace yelled "You better be out of your damn mind!" Matt yelled taking a step towards Abel. "Abel stop please stop!" I said going in front of him & holding him with my good arm. "Abel listen to me he's my brother!" I turned towards Matt "Abels my boyfriend Matt." I said

Matt's face full of anger he punched the wall. "Matt don't hit the wall your going to hurt your hand. Why are you wearing The Sons of Saints cut!?!" I said seriously. "You don't get to question me!" he yelled me now I was mad. "The hell I do what the fuck is my big brother doing here. Huh? Jace?" I asked.

Chapter 8

"So this is what you do!? Why should I explain anything to you, when you won't even give me a damn answer!!" I yelled at Matt. He shook his head "Lexi you werent supposed to know about this let alone be invovled!" he said trying to calm down.

I shook my head "Well I am I've been in it for 2 years at that!" I said "Why, all the times I've been home you never showed any signs of it." he asked "Because I was always worried what you might think of it of you being dissapointed in me so I hide it from you but little did I know that you were doing the exact same thing!!" I yelled at him.

I felt a burn in arm an then I remembered I still had a bullet in my arm the burn was getting worse "Ahhhh" I screamed falling to my knees grabbing my shoulder. "Lexi!" I heard about three different voices scream but the room went black.

I woke up to the smell of rubbing alcohol I opened my eyes blinking letting my eyes get used to the lighting. "Your awake you really scared me." Abel said he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat up an felt a instant headache I just laid back down. "I just feel really dizzy." I said.

"Your going to feel like that for a little while you lost a good amount of blood." he said "I'm going to tell your brother your awake." he gave me a quick kiss. I nodded my head this time I sat up slowly making sure I rested against the headboard. I looked around I was Abels room.

He has a room inside of the clubhouse for when he doesn't go home. I looked at my arm it was covered in a gauze looks like they sewed me up. They probably did it while I unconscious. The door cracked open and Matt looked at me "can I come in?" he asked me.

"Yeah come in." I said he walked in and sat at the edge of the bed where Abel had been sitting. "How you feeling? You scared us back there." he said looking everywhere but my face. "I'm okay I feel a little dizzy but I'm okay. Yeah my bad about that." I said

"I can't wrap it around my head Lexi I need you to help me understand this. What happened to you that you would be like this?" he said finally looking at me. I was going to explain when a knock came at the door. "Can I come in?" the voice I didn't know who it was.

"Yeah come on in." I said and then in walked Jace. "I heard you were up. Hows the shoulder?" he said nodding towards my shoulder. "It's alright I can't feel it but I probably will later on." I said it felt weird actually talking to him. "Matt what exactly do you want to know?" I said returning my attention back to Matt.

He looked between me and jace like if he wasn't sure he wanted him to be in the room with us. "I'll just leave you guys alone." he said "No Jace you can stay it's fine I don't mind." I said simply "You said you had been in it for 2 years." he said "Yeah it's been 2 years." I said.

"You said that the guy out there was your boyfriend?" he said "His nane is Abel and yeah he's my boyfriend I'm pretty sure you know he's president of The Vipers." I said. "How long have you guys been together?" he asked me. "It's been 2 years and 3 months." I said

"Why did you become a member?" he asked. "I had been dating Abel for 3 months already & I wanted to be with him so I had to understand his lifestyle" I said "Why do you have a cut?" he asked me looking at the vest. "It's actually a vest the girl version of a cut but I have it because I run The Viper Vixens." as I said that his jaw dropped.