Chapter 21

Two Days Later

Rosie's Point Of View

Walking into the room holding a cup of coffee in each hand. The curtain was pulled back as Doctor Knight stepped out giving me a small smile as he left the room.

Lexi was sitting on the edge of the bed in her jeans and t-shirt as she finished tying her shoes. Looking up she gave me a nod. Holding out the cup of coffee out to her she took it from my hands.

"Your dad is waiting downstairs for you he got all the papers filled out so you can be released" I said taking a sip of the coffee. "Right" she said taking a sip from the coffee her voice was raspy.

She got off the bed and grabbed her bag that I had brought the other day. It had the clothes from when she came in the first night. I had never been so scared to lose my best friend.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. Looking up it was the EMT Jordan who had been helping Lexi when she was taken to the Hospital. He smiled at me before looking to Lexi.

"So your getting released?" he asked she nodded her head drinking from her coffee. "You got to take it easy when you get home." he said walking to stand beside her. Lexi nodded her head again.

He took her hand in his looking straight into his eyes. "If you need me I want you to call me. It doesn't matter what time or where I'll come." he said putting a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

She pulled her hand out of his "I will" she said. Clutching the bag on her shoulder a little tighter she walked around him out the door. Leaving Jordan in the room I walked to keep up with Lexi.

We reached the elevator we were the only ones in it. It was a long silent ride down to the lobby. The ding of the elevator told us we had reached our designated floor.

Stepping out we walked to the entrance as the glass doors slid open. There was Mr. Cortez slightly leaning against his car. He turned facing us when he saw Lexi he straightened up a smile on his face.

He had been distraught by the whole ordeal not knowing what to do. Let alone handle the situation I felt bad for him. When the police had came and questioned him to ask about Lexi he really couldn't answer them cause he didn't know.

They had given him a hard time about not being a responsible parent. Matt was taking this even worse. I tried to comfort him it hadn't been his fault. All he would say is "I should have known I could have helped her".

Jace had been worried for Lexi always wanting to stay by her side. It was odd seeing this soft side to him. As soon as he would leave her side he would be on edge. The first thing he did was beat the crap of out Abel along with help from Matt.

Mr.Cortez or as he always tells me "call me John" had kept everything tightly under raps. The clubhouse had been full of questions wondering about Lexi. Rumors of how Havoc had been put out of commission were circling.

The Viper Vixens were taking it the hardest she was on of our own. Lisa had gotten the cold shoulder from all of us. In our minds she was a traitor Havoc had always had our backs. What she did was low and a stab in the back.

The car ride was a quiet one as she sat in front seat as she quietly looked out the window. It was as if she was completely blank her eyes had no emotion. It worried all of us but we didn't know what to do.

We pulled up to there house Mr.Cortez parked the car in the driveway. He got out quickly opening the door for Lexi. Helping her out he grabbed the bag from her while she got.

We walked in silence to the front steps as Mr. Cortez I mean John opened the door. Matt and Jace were sitting in the living room both of them got to there feet when the saw Lexi.