Chapter 12

Recap:

"Let's take a walk Sandra." I said "I'm sorry I think I'm just stressed out." she said looking at the floor. I let out a small laugh "You know your not a very good liar." smiling at her "I know your pregnant how far along are you?" I asked.

"How can you tell?" she asked "Lets just say it's a gut feeling so how far along are you?" I asked curiously. "About 1 month" she said half smiling. "Congrats" Just as I was about to say more three bikes and a car came into the warehouse lot.

Chapter 12

I put Sandra behind me grabbing for my gun thinking it was an outsider till I saw the Viper Logo. Instantly I relaxed looking at Matt and Jace's direction you could see they were more relaxed now. From were I was standing Abel stood out knowing he was here made my stomach do flips.

"Why is Abel here?" I asked Sandra while walking towards him.

"Lisa called him after the attack I thought you knew?" she said confused slightly.

"Oh she did now was this before I was told of it or after?" I asked curiously.

"I think it was before, Why does that matter though?" she asked.

"No reason just curious do me a favor go sit in the car I want you to be resting understand me?" I said to her.

"You don't need to baby me you know that I'll be fine." she said.

"Suck it up and go do what I say Sandra." I said pushing her towards the car's direction. Abel was talking to Jace and Matt. Walking to them I reached Abel first he was standing tall in his cut with just a wife beater and dark denim jeans.

It was kind of awkward because he didn't say anything when he saw me. He was probably still mad because I didn't pick up the phone or answer any of his text.

Finally I spoke up "What are you doing here Abel?" I asked. He looked at me and there was no emotion on his face what so ever.

He put his hands in his pockets and walked away towards Lisa. I raised an eyebrow "Yup he's definitely mad." I muttered to myself letting out a deep breath. The look of content on Jace's face made me want to smack it off his face.

"Looks like the boyfriend is giving you the cold shoulder." Jace said smirking.

"For now he's upset but he'll get over it." getting right next to his ear "Which means great make-up sex" I said walking away satisfied with Jace's look of anger.

What an idiot I thought to myself, walking up to Rosie "So what do we know?" I asked.

"Three cars with 6 attackers all shooting with M16 assault rifles. As for who it was we still don't know. We got a pretty good idea though." she said.