Chapter 43

Twisted Love Affair 

Chapter 43

As soon as I made it inside the clubhouse guess who was right behind me in a bad mood surprised no yeah me neither Jace of course. So maybe it wasn’t a smart idea to kiss Johnny in front of his but I didn’t really care he would just have to learn to deal with it.

Anyway right when he was about to start yelling Johnny came in the room Jace narrowed his eyes at him the fire that was in his eyes was intimidating to say the least. He looked ready to kill while Johnny just looked calm, as if nothing even giving me a smile.

Jace looked ready to explode so I walked Johnny out of the room closing the door behind me “Listen Johnny maybe its best if you head out for today” I said giving him a sad smile. It wasn’t his fault that I was surrounded by morons but still the night was winding down and I need to focus.

I didn’t have the time to deal with the men acting like small children as if they were fighting over a toy in the playground. It kind of pissed me off in reality Johnny has always been a good guy and he really pulled through for me. 

Johnny looked at the door then me “I get it, you got something going on with him don’t you?” he asked me.

I bit the bottom of my lip thinking of what to say “Honestly I don’t know it’s all really complicated” in the end I said the truth. Even I didn’t know what I had going on with Jace.

He nodded his head “Seems like there’s something there even I can’t deny that, figure it out if it doesn’t work out you know ill always be here” he said before giving me a soft kiss on the forehead and turning away from me.

In all honestly it made me kind of sad to see him walk away.

My feelings had been all out of whack but maybe Johnny was right maybe it was time to figure out what exactly was going on with Jace and me.

Taking in a breath I opened up the door and went in closing it behind me. Jace was pacing back and forth his head snapped up so quickly it even gave me whiplash. 

“That was quick where’d your little boyfriend go oh don’t tell me he left already” he said the venom was clear. I shook my head at him before walking over towards him and sitting on the edge of the table.

My legs dangled a few feet from the floor he had taken a few step back surprised by my sudden closeness but he quickly masked it. 

Crossing his arms over his chest he stared hard at me not saying a thing after looking like he was going to explode now he’s not going to say anything unbelievable.

“Yes he did leave are you satisfied?” I asked him 

“Yeah I am its best that he left if not I would have kicked his ass out myself” he said so seriously I didn’t doubt it.

“You are so jealous, I have no idea why” I said bluntly 

“What! How can you say that” he said throwing his hands up in the air.

“Its true you and I are not together, yet every time a guy so much looks my direction your ready to gauge his eyes out” I said rolling my eyes.

“That’s not true you’re just being over dramatic” he said denying my accusation which we both knew was true.

“I’m not and you know very well it’s the truth stop trying to deny it” I said 

Jace let out a low growl and was suddenly right in my face “Alright I am, every time I see someone that’s not me next to you I want to rip them to shreds. Is that what you wanted to hear?” he said his voice hard.