Chapter 53

Authors Note: Only a few more chapters left please vote and leave a comment about what you liked or didn't liked. It would really mean a lot to me to see what you guys think of TLA.

Well anyway enjoy the update! :) & thank you in advance.

Love Affair

Chapter 53

It took me about 20 minutes to find it since I couldn't exactly ask for directions. After going around I finally turned my phone on and plugged in the address.

Pulling into the almost empty parking lot I took a look a round while putting the car in park. There was a beat up faded red truck two empty spaces over was a two door Toyota.

There wasn't a bike in sight looking at the paper I checked it over to make sure I was in the right place. Yes, this was the place taking a breath I slowly got out of the car.

Looking over both my shoulders there was no one out the room number he was in was room #14. Walking up to the second floor I looked at the numbers on the door.

The last door on the second floor was the number #14. I stood in front of his door for what felt like five whole minutes.

Letting a breath out I masked my emotion putting on a cool expression. After finally getting the nerve to knock on the door.

The window blinds cracked open for a small second before I heard the lock click and the door opened. Jace held the door open half way stepping through the threshold he close it behind me.

The soft clicking of the lock snapped me into reality of the fact that I was really here. Inside was a full size bed with a small drawer next to it.

There was a small lamp that kept the room illuminated as best it could. The small bathroom peeking through the open door.

On the wall towards the door was a small table with a chair in the corner. Unzipping my jacket I shrugged it off setting on the chair before taking a seat.

Reaching behind my back I pulled my gun out and set it down on the table. Making sure the safety was set I turned and made myself comfortable.

Sitting with my right leg crossed over left my hands in my lap I looked up to Jace's piercing brown eyes.

"Well I'm here now say what came to say and let's be done with this I have things to attend too"

He did comment walking to the bed he sat at the edge looking at me. It was almost as if he was having a mental battle before letting out a heavy breath.

"Out with it already Jace"

"This isnt what I expected from you it's not going how I planned it" he said the honesty in his voice.

"What did you expect your not supposed to be here"

"I know that you've made it very clear but I had to come tell you what I figured out" he said his voice go soft.

"Did you honestly think I would go running into your arms because you came to see me?" I asked seriously.

"No I didn't but I sure as hell didn't think I would meet the damn ice queen" he said raising his voice.

Raising an eyebrow at him "Ice Queen? Oh no you haven't seen anything yet. I didn't ask for you to come here! Go back home!" I said raising my voice as he had.

He got up from the bed standing "I didn't come all the way over here for you to run me out hell no!" he yelled

Getting to my feet I gave him a hard shove against his chest causing him to take a step back.