Chapter 51

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 51

The tension was running thick in the room mixed in with other emotions such as anger, betrayal, confusion, and frustration to name a few. It was understandable they had been stabbed in the back regardless of what Lisa and Courtney had done to me personally.

They had crossed the girls who had watched there backs over countless times the trust they had given to them over the time spent together thrown away. That was something that couldn't and wouldn't be fixed no matter what.

I had to make a decision so I moved Lisa and Courtney into a separate room there was a empty storage room behind the warehouse that we cleared out and secured. As much as I loved seeing them get beaten senseless by the girls it didn't give me answers.

There was no way I would give these two bitches an easy death, that wasn't in my plan and by all purposes I was going to make good on having them suffer. It would be a lesson in the future for all those that would ever think to cross me or dare take me on.

Kasey sat back on the chair with it leaning on it's two hind legs watching in anticipation to see my next move. We stayed in silent while in the room no one spoke beside the curse words Courtney would spit out at us condemning us to hell.

My right wrist rotated as I wielded the blade balancing it between my fingers in staring straight into Lisa's eyes fear written in them as it should be. Walking forward my eyes not leaving hers "Why'd you do it?" I asked my voice flat there was no emotion to show for my former team member.

Her eyes clouded over shinning as the tears welled up and then silently fell down her cheeks with quite sobs coming out of her mouth. It was pitiful giving her a hard glare as I tried to keep in my anger that was tempting to burst out.

Lisa kept her head down no bothering to look me in the face "You don't understand Widow will kill me if I say anything" she said in between sobs.

I let out a breathless laugh "Lisa look at me" I said menacingly.

She refused keeping her head down with my left her I roughly grabbed up her face so she was face to face with me and couldn't turn away either.

"Widow shouldn't be any concern to you, I'll tell you why your going to die by my hand and only my hand" I said bluntly. My green eyes felt like stones it wasn't a threat to get her to talk no I spoke the truth.

"I know your angry but you can't kill me you've known me from before we got into the club" she said shocked as if she couldn't believe what I had said.

Raising an eyebrow at her "Your stupider then I thought did you really think that I care about how long I've know you?' I asked after releasing her face from my grasp.

"You don't mean that you know I was always a good friend to you" she said while raising her voice at me.

"A good friend?" laughing I turned to Kasey "Can you believe that a good friend" I asked her it was hilarious Kasey let out a laugh along with me.