Chapter 44

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 44

There I stood in the middle of the room as I grabbed my hair pulling it into a tight high ponytail, my bangs were twisted into a braid that was bobby pinned to the side.

Stepping back I gave myself another once over in the full lengh mirror I was in a black muscle shirt that was tucked into my black skinny jeans that were held by a gray belt. For my choice of shoes I went with my combat boots that were tightly laced up that went to my mid-calf.

My gun was securly tucked into the jean of my waist band behind my back, I walked over to the edge of the bed were the silver case sat open. After putting in the ear piece I clipped the radio to my front jean pocket, it was small and fit in the palm of my hand.

As a saftey precaution I had a small bullet proof vest that was conceled under my muscle shirt, it had thin padding that could absorb most of the impact. Like I said it was only a precaution but I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Reaching over to the top of the cabinet I lifted up the neckalace my dad had given me, I clipped it around my neck glancing at it quickly before tucking it under my muscle shirt. Grabbing the burn phone I shoved it into my jean back pocket it would be the phone I used for the time being.

I grabbed my jacket off the desk chair and slowly slipped my arms through it one by one it was a plain black zip up jacket with a hood. I didn't bother zipping it up and decided just to leave it open, over that I put my vest on top.

With that I finally ready looking at the clock on the desk it read 12:05 AM this was it, I gathered my overnight bag that was packed with everything that would be needed for the next couple of days. I gave a quick glance around the room before opening the door and walking out.

The walk out of the room through the hallway felt like it would never end but then the pool tables and bar came into view the room was silent that you would think it was empty. That wasn't the case though there were all the members of the Viper Vixens and Red Dragons all dressed and ready for war.

Nobody else not even Tito was there just all the female members, as if there heard my approach they looked my way I gave them a nod. Kasey made her way towards me taking a stand on my left side she had her vest on as well.

Looking around the room it remained silent as everybody had given us there attention. Almost as if in anticipation to what I had to say it was quite the scene. I took in a deep breath relaxing my body before I finally spoke.

"We all know what time it is. Tonight is the beginning of the end, were going hard and nobodys going to stop us" I said confidently the pride was swelling in my chest as the girls cheered agreeing with nods and smiles.

"Let's do this, its game time" I said walking out the doors with them following closely behind me when we walked out what I saw came as a total suprise. All of the guys were either straddling there bikes, leaning against them or standing in front of them it was pretty confusing.

Walking towards me was Abel who was flanked by Tiggy on his right and Jace who was on Abel's right was flanked by Matt. It was truley a sight I thought I would never see, Kasey was flanked on my left side when she asked "Whats going on?".

Looking at her I shrugged my shoulder "Why don't we find out" I said winking at her as we walked towards them meeting them about half way.

"You girls look like your ready to go" Abel said nodding my head behind me glancing over my should the girls was were waiting in there groups by there cars already.

"Yeah we are" I said

"Whats going on?" Kasey asked while she waved her hand around to point out the lot.